Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Simba/Scar

  1. #1
    Member
    Phrixion is offline

    Posts
    49

    Simba/Scar

    Is there anyone experienced with simba/scar out there? I need a very basic bot that loots items from the ground made... It just needs to follow a particular path and loot the items on the ground on that path... If you are able to do this, lmk and id be willing to pay as well
    Selling PoE On Emerald and Meridian!
    My vouch thread : http://bot-supply.com/forum/vouches-...ch-thread.html
    Trading done on forum:
    25m+ PoE Sold on Emerald

    Im Solimar (Official PoE Seller) on Buypoe. Feel free to msg me there to verify my identity
    add me on skype: erinkocher
    I love Scarecrow with all my heart. :love: <---- edited by scarecrow :forveralone: (he still wets the bed btw)

  2. #2
    #Return
    Scarecrow is offline

    Posts
    3,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrixion View Post
    Is there anyone experienced with simba/scar out there? I need a very basic bot that loots items from the ground made... It just needs to follow a particular path and loot the items on the ground on that path... If you are able to do this, lmk and id be willing to pay as well
    From my experience working with them both (ever so slightly) if you want this to work decently you'll need a reflection client or something along those lines.

    Hit my Skype up Lat and I'll see what I can do

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Pain is offline

    Posts
    1,564
    Wait.. If it's for 07scape.. then Don't afk, and if it's for Eoc.. don't bother
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

  4. #4
    Member
    Phrixion is offline

    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    From my experience working with them both (ever so slightly) if you want this to work decently you'll need a reflection client or something along those lines.

    Hit my Skype up Lat and I'll see what I can do
    I think both of these bots are color bots... Not sure though.
    Selling PoE On Emerald and Meridian!
    My vouch thread : http://bot-supply.com/forum/vouches-...ch-thread.html
    Trading done on forum:
    25m+ PoE Sold on Emerald

    Im Solimar (Official PoE Seller) on Buypoe. Feel free to msg me there to verify my identity
    add me on skype: erinkocher
    I love Scarecrow with all my heart. :love: <---- edited by scarecrow :forveralone: (he still wets the bed btw)

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Superman is offline

    Posts
    364
    I'm sure the kind folks at Villavu would be willing to teach you how to write the script Have you tried reading up on the beginner tutorials?

  6. #6
    Member
    Phrixion is offline

    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    I'm sure the kind folks at Villavu would be willing to teach you how to write the script Have you tried reading up on the beginner tutorials?

    I tried scripting... I got the OS RS to load in the SMART window... Idk how to write scripts tho and 3 people at villavu agreed to make the script for money.... The second i told them about my idea, they stopped responding prolly cuz they decided to make their own private scripts -__-
    Selling PoE On Emerald and Meridian!
    My vouch thread : http://bot-supply.com/forum/vouches-...ch-thread.html
    Trading done on forum:
    25m+ PoE Sold on Emerald

    Im Solimar (Official PoE Seller) on Buypoe. Feel free to msg me there to verify my identity
    add me on skype: erinkocher
    I love Scarecrow with all my heart. :love: <---- edited by scarecrow :forveralone: (he still wets the bed btw)

  7. #7
    #Return
    Scarecrow is offline

    Posts
    3,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrixion View Post
    I tried scripting... I got the OS RS to load in the SMART window... Idk how to write scripts tho and 3 people at villavu agreed to make the script for money.... The second i told them about my idea, they stopped responding prolly cuz they decided to make their own private scripts -__-
    That's why you only tell good ideas to people you trust. :3

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Kandor is offline

    Posts
    607
    I am able to make a SCAR bot, it sounds simple enough. Hit me up on skype: TheKandor

    R.ita I.s P.erfect

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Tarrington is offline

    Posts
    146
    Villavu is pretty against making scripts for money anyways. Simba is extremely easy to learn, overnight I went from knowing nothing to writing my own mining guild bot to mine coal and bank it. Pretty simple. It took me a few hours to get the walking paths down, and it failed a lot, but I had plenty of fail safes to guarantee not getting stuck.

  10. #10
    #Return
    Scarecrow is offline

    Posts
    3,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Kandor View Post
    I am able to make a SCAR bot, it sounds simple enough. Hit me up on skype: TheKandor
    Already done it (sun)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •