Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Ovro is offline

    Posts
    2

    Selling Epicbot Account with Pro Hunter and Pro Burner.

    Considering I paid 30m roughly for each bot, we'll call it 300k poe
    Let me know.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Pain is offline

    Posts
    1,564
    Runescape Bot Nuke... All bots are gone or on their way, and you're account is worthless.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Griffith is offline

    Posts
    119
    off topic but pain is there a thread somewhere that tells whats going on in the RSBot scene right now? i stopped all account activity a few weeks ago and lost track.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Pain is offline

    Posts
    1,564
    powerbot.org
    epicbot.com
    Robotz in Disguise | Free Undetectable RuneScape Bots

    I think they're the most used bots in order lately.. Well, were the most used bots. Runescape botting is done for, ever since Jacmob jumped ships, the botters have been fighting a lost war.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

  5. #5
    Banned
    Rage is offline

    Posts
    1,133
    theres a bot nuke kind of its more like you get 2 warnings then your banned.. first its like temp ban, second its roll back and temp ban, and third its permban they can never get rid of bots.

  6. #6
    Banned
    WiFi is offline

    Posts
    63
    epicbot lol..... good luck getting your account hacked.

  7. #7
    VIP Member
    Franky is offline

    Posts
    474
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    powerbot.org
    epicbot.com
    Robotz in Disguise | Free Undetectable RuneScape Bots

    I think they're the most used bots in order lately.. Well, were the most used bots. Runescape botting is done for, ever since Jacmob jumped ships, the botters have been fighting a lost war.
    Nice assumption, but the bot protection that Jacmob put in place when he first got there, was replace with Optimus, Jacmob really hasn't done much of anything.

    Jacmob isn't actually that great of a coder, sure he can code, but have you ever seen his code? It's sloppy, and messy as hell.
    If you have any business with me, feel free to add me on skype 'waterlesswell'

  8. #8
    #Return
    Scarecrow is offline

    Posts
    3,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Franky View Post
    Jacmob isn't actually that great of a coder, sure he can code, but have you ever seen his code? It's sloppy, and messy as hell.
    "Any code that works well, is good code, regardless if it messy." - Some guy who likes Unicorns and Guildwars 2.

  9. #9
    VIP Member
    Franky is offline

    Posts
    474
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    "Any code that works well, is good code, regardless if it messy." - Some guy who likes Unicorns and Guildwars 2.
    With that logic anyone who can code a "Hello World" program is a good coder.
    If you have any business with me, feel free to add me on skype 'waterlesswell'

  10. #10
    #Return
    Scarecrow is offline

    Posts
    3,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Franky View Post
    With that logic anyone who can code a "Hello World" program is a good coder.
    I said good code, not good coder.

    You said a person's code is messy as hell, thus I replied with:

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    "Any code that works well, is good code, regardless if it messy." - Some guy who likes Unicorns and Guildwars 2.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •