Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kandor

Thread: Runescape bots?

Banned

Runescape bots?

Hello everyone so we have Puzzle Pirates bots and they are amazing is there anyone out there that would like to make some Runescape bots? yeah yeah there is Epic bot and RSbot(Powerbot) but I would like some bots from Bot supply! just an idea..

Quote Originally Posted by wowfreak0123 View Post
    Hello everyone so we have Puzzle Pirates bots and they are amazing is there anyone out there that would like to make some Runescape bots? yeah yeah there is Epic bot and RSbot(Powerbot) but I would like some bots from Bot supply! just an idea..
    EpicBot and PowerBot use injection clients. Injection bot distribution is technically illegal in the US. Face just tends to stay away from it in general

Technically, if we made one and do what Powerbot does (Make it open source and for educational purposes), and get a foreigner to "own" it, we could legally do it.

The problem: Making a client for RS and Developing a scripting API isn't exactly easy, nor profitable under normal circumstances.

We also can't make any other type of bot because they just don't compare to injection clients.
    Skype - wastedbro

VIP Member

Quote Originally Posted by wastedbro View Post
    EpicBot and PowerBot use injection clients. Injection bot distribution is technically illegal in the US. Face just tends to stay away from it in general

Technically, if we made one and do what Powerbot does (Make it open source and for educational purposes), and get a foreigner to "own" it, we could legally do it.

The problem: Making a client for RS and Developing a scripting API isn't exactly easy, nor profitable under normal circumstances.

We also can't make any other type of bot because they just don't compare to injection clients.
    Technically Powerbot is not open sourc,e nor is it stated to be for "educational purposes" any longer, Powerbots client is legal in the UK, which is where the owner of the client lives.

Haun the coder of Epicbot is living in dah Chinas.

And also I have to disagree, colour bots can be almost as good as injection bots if done correctly.
    If you have any business with me, feel free to add me on skype 'waterlesswell'

Quote Originally Posted by Franky View Post
    Technically Powerbot is not open sourc,e nor is it stated to be for "educational purposes" any longer, Powerbots client is legal in the UK, which is where the owner of the client lives.

Haun the coder of Epicbot is living in dah Chinas.

And also I have to disagree, colour bots can be almost as good as injection bots if done correctly.
    Hmmm, then pretend I said "what Powerbot used to do", because it should still work.

By "compare", I didn't just mean proficiency. I meant everything. Creation, scripting, publishing, time, etc.
    Skype - wastedbro

Banned

<--- just would like some rs bots on this website

Would you like to see official Bot-Supply PB scripts?
    Skype - wastedbro

VIP Member

I offered Face my client awhile back, but he wasn't interested due to what Jagex had done to the creators of the Nexus client. Don't expect it anytime soon.

I haven't tried tampering with the client since Optimus was released, but from what I've heard from Haun (over at EpicBot) They basically reverted Clusterflutter, and packed everything in yet another "unique" way.
    If you have any business with me, feel free to add me on skype 'waterlesswell'

Ex-Staff Member

With Jagex's recent anti-botting updates, making bots for runescape isn't the best market to dive into.

i think that i could possibly put togeather runescape bots and hack their shit. they have updated it but its still pretty low level stuff i'd say :/ ...

Quote Originally Posted by rikkimartin View Post
    i think that i could possibly put togeather runescape bots and hack their shit. they have updated it but its still pretty low level stuff i'd say :/ ...
    Rage likes this.

R.ita I.s P.erfect