VIP Member

RS3 Pure Skilling Account

I'm looking for a Pure skilling account (no combat stats).

I'm willing to pay extra depending on holiday items, and notable stats.

Must not have an email login. Must have a username login.

If you have anything you'd like to show me you can add me on Skype (It's in my signature) or you can post/PM me on the forums.
    If you have any business with me, feel free to add me on skype 'waterlesswell'

i'd post this elsewhere like sythe or powerbot, you're unlikely to find a skiller here. let alone something priced well. I picked up a decent skiller with 1.1k total for 50m earlier today from a dude on powerbot.

VIP Member

Quote Originally Posted by tehherb View Post
    i'd post this elsewhere like sythe or powerbot, you're unlikely to find a skiller here. let alone something priced well. I picked up a decent skiller with 1.1k total for 50m earlier today from a dude on powerbot.
    Sythe and Powerbot are filled with scammers.

Within a few months that account you bought will no longer be under your control atleast that's how it's always wound up for me.

I'm in no rush, nor do I expect to find a skiller with any real stats. I'm perfectly content with a completely blank account so long as it has something I'm after.
    If you have any business with me, feel free to add me on skype 'waterlesswell'

Yo i have an account for runescape 07 ( with1 def), i added you on skype , ofc we can use mm