Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Level 7 | 99 Mining | 178 Total

  1. #11
    Junior Member
    Martsio is offline

    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by WatchMeWin View Post
    non botable skills, or skills that require a lot of rsgp to get 99.
    I don't understand could you give me a couple of examples please?
    zach31092 likes this.

  2. #12
    Banned
    Ezenemy is offline

    Posts
    1,200
    Quote Originally Posted by Pew View Post
    as low RSPG per hour. especially since you can just go to a botting site and buy 1 mill for 30 cents.
    What in the fuck? I remember when I played and bought 1m it was around $15.

  3. #13
    Ex-Staff Member
    Quetzalcoatl is offline

    Posts
    98
    Example is Prayer, costs a shit ton to level. or takes too much time to grind the mats

  4. #14
    Banned
    Ezenemy is offline

    Posts
    1,200
    Quote Originally Posted by FortuneCookie View Post
    Example is Prayer, costs a shit ton to level. or takes too much time to grind the mats
    I haven't seen Birth of a Hero in such a long time dude, that's like a bast from the past of unoriginal, I like it, though.

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    tehherb is offline

    Posts
    247
    Quote Originally Posted by Martsio View Post
    I don't understand could you give me a couple of examples please?
    Herblore, smithing, prayer, crafting. they're all fairly expensive to level and there's farming because it takes so long.

  6. #16
    Junior Member
    Martsio is offline

    Posts
    13
    Would anyone give me $15 for this?

  7. #17
    Pew
    Member
    Pew is offline

    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezenemy View Post
    What in the fuck? I remember when I played and bought 1m it was around $15.
    Well it was like 3 dollars per mill before EoC.. which was in January lol.

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    WatchMeWin is offline

    Posts
    854
    Quote Originally Posted by tehherb View Post
    Herblore, smithing, prayer, crafting. they're all fairly expensive to level and there's farming because it takes so long.
    Thank you for the examples, I just threw out something generic as I don't play runescape.
    new life, who this

  9. #19
    Junior Member
    zach31092 is offline

    Posts
    1
    [QUOTE=Martsio;41414]I don't understand could you give me a couple of examples please?[/
    ill give u 40 for acc

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    yayaya123 is offline

    Posts
    140
    this thread is over 3 years old man, i doubt he still has or is selling the account
    Bots i have bought- BoS, Poseidon, Argos, Aeolus, Trident

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •