Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WTB Runescape Account

I want to start playing again. I am not needing an incredibly high level, would just like over lvl 70. I am willing to go cash or ypp gold. Reply with some picks/prices.

Reminder to not show any information that can lead to account being banned.

Ex-Staff Member

Hey, I have an account which is lvl 120, however my little brother uses it. Instead, I also have an alt account which is lvl 39. In case you are interested, I have Print-screened the credentials:
    old-runescape.jpg

It's got some members Initiate armor set and like 40-something K. I will accept low PoE amounts on Emerald, reply or PM if interested

Banned

Account sold*
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 66-acc.jpg  
    Last edited by Rage; 10-24-2012 at 09:48 PM.

Doubleuson, you can get banned for posting that much information on the account. I would remove it.

Rage, how much did you want for that account?

Ex-Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hyudan View Post
    Doubleuson, you can get banned for posting that much information on the account. I would remove it.
    I see you don't want it but I couldn't care less. It's an alt account and I haven't played Runescape in 3 years and I don't plan to.

Banned

Rage, how much did you want for that account?
    Something reasonable pm me a number

I have a 112 that is FDK capable, with skills to allow you to do pretty much anything in RS. It's over 7 years old.

It will be about $40, though, so you may not want it.

I also have another one I'd sell for about $20, and it's above 70. Hit me up on skype if you are somewhat interested in either of them and we can work something out.
    Skype - wastedbro

Doubleuson, I wasn't dissing your account. It is just, when you don't blacken out any stats and show all of your quests it makes it easy for jagex employee to ban the account. Sorry if I offended you.

Wastedbro, Thanks for reply. I have already made arrangements to buy from RAGE.

Ex-Staff Member

Doubleuson, I wasn't dissing your account. It is just, when you don't blacken out any stats and show all of your quests it makes it easy for jagex employee to ban the account. Sorry if I offended you.
    Not offended. I don't care about that old account. How much does full Zamorak armor go for nowadays?

Banned

Sold the account to Hyu. Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast