Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Selling almost maxed pure w/ money making stats

Post Selling almost maxed pure w/ money making stats

Hello. I am Xalyx. I first bought one of Faces bots back in March 2010 on Buypoe. I have since purchased them all and have moved over to Botsupply. Not many people know me because I wasn't very active on BP though. My point is that I have been here a while and plan to continue to be here a while because I value my bots that I have loyally used and purchased for coming up on year. I can't afford to get banned for scamming anyone and you should not worry about the account being recovered. If you encounter any problems I am very easy to contact, although there will be none. This is my account, made by me, most of the stats are botted with Nexus' premium bots but I've never been banned/rollbacked. This account is very old, I think I made it December 2009 or early 2010 or so, so you shouldn't worry about getting banned or anything. I can't remember the last time I played on this account, only that I have been saving it in case I ever wanted to return to Runescape. I am now positive that I will never do that and I have instead decided to sell it.

The login is a username not an email.

I am looking for POE on Meridian. (I'll take $$ but looking for poe) Serious offers only please because this account has serious stats.
    Recoveries and old passwords will be provided. Other than that what you see is what you get.

MM must be used.

Last edited by Xalyx; 03-20-2014 at 05:33 AM.

Hmmm I'm ineterested in it, as I have not played Runescape in a long time, might be fun to dink around on :P Has it got the items to make it PvP viable?
    ~420~yup

Quote Originally Posted by 420 View Post
    Hmmm I'm ineterested in it, as I have not played Runescape in a long time, might be fun to dink around on :P Has it got the items to make it PvP viable?
    What you see is what it has, really just dragon scimitar. But you act as if you need a whole lot to PK. Just need to use Ancients, Magic Shortbow, and Gmaul or Ddagger to finish.

Cause TBH, I don't know the first thing about PKing in new runescape :P
    ~420~yup

I'd be interested and also have Poe on meridian, no idea how much you want

Quote Originally Posted by yayaya123 View Post
    I'd be interested and also have Poe on meridian, no idea how much you want
    Well contact me through PM or MSN and we'll discuss prices, both of you said your interested but neither of you made any offers or an attempt to contact me.

Accounts still up for grabs. C'mon people I know you've got some poe.

Threw you an add on MSN. ^.^
    ~420~yup

Quote Originally Posted by 420 View Post
    Threw you an add on MSN. ^.^
    I don't see it bro

Bump, still for sale.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast