aio
    Banned

Selling My MAIN and PURE! I'M THE ORIGINAL OWNER!!!!!!!!

Okay, i'm selling my two account on runescape, I've quit, they are making the game. INTO SOMTHING THAT I DO NOT LIKE AT ALL! I am not here to scam or anything, I will go first to trusted vip/moderators! Other then that, You will use a trusted mm I provide or YOU GO FIRST!

I will provide you with the accounts information as much as I can! THEY BOTH DON'T HAVE RECOVORIE QUESTIONS SO IT WILL BE EASIER FOR YOU!

IM ACCEPTING POE/PAYPAL CASH OFFER HERE OR PM ME !!!!!!!!!!

Both accounts are in the greenzone! I TOOK PICTURES LOOK!

The Main Has a veterans cape! , has completed alot of the harder quests desert treasure, monkey madness and alot alot more! Oh also has some membership left so if you get it quick,

MAIN IN GREEN ZONE!

MAIN IN THE MAIN SCREEN!

MAIN AND HIS STATS!

The pure is very close to a veterans cape(8/02), also has some basic items and stuff, GREAT STARTER PURE<READY TO PK ON PURCHASE!> HAS HELLA MINING LEVEL FAST MONEY AND KRAZY AWSOME!

PURE IN THE GREENZONE!

PURE IN THE MAIN SCREEN!

PURE AND HIS STATS!

USERNAME:
    FIRST PASSWORD EVER:
    ANY OTHER USED PASSWORDS:
    HOMETOWN:
    INTERNET PROVIDER:
    ZIPCODE:
    THE FIRST PROOF OF PURCHASE ID(the first purchase id of membership pretty much instant recover):
    Other Details:
    Last edited by aio; 07-19-2012 at 05:36 PM.

VIP Member

Non of the links not working, fix those pictures please
    Add me on Skype:Ettanispro Or add me on MSN:riku2424@hotmail.com
    My Vouches

Yes, fix please.

aio
    Banned

I'm sorry, that is very weird. Because the links are working for me ill save them and upload them to another image website give me a minute

Thanks

aio
    Banned

First account still for sale, Its been a rs account since 2003, to its vetran... Some more stats were boosted up since than I think maby 1 or two... I dont play anymore. If anyone is interested ill trade it for either emerald items. or poe. Like the thread sais, it will come with all the info you need to ever recover it again.

aio
    Banned

Bump still up for sale will be updating more pictures soon has about 500k cash also...