POT

Selling 1 def pure for PoE or YPP account

I have all the details to this account as I am the original owner. The bank networth is somewhere around ~4M including all of the P2P items it has. Im looking to trade it for PoE or a decent YPP account. If you are trusted I am willing to go first, otherwise we use a middleman.

Stats:

PK Tab screenie:

POT

Still for sale

VIP Member

Any chance I could buy the RSGP seperate from the account?
    If you have any business with me, feel free to add me on skype 'waterlesswell'

POT

Quote Originally Posted by Franky View Post
    Any chance I could buy the RSGP seperate from the account?
    Id rather not do that because I would have to sell all the stuff on it and sell the P2P stuff (account isn't P2P right now :\)

Im willing to sell it relatively cheap though just offer something reasonable.

POT

still selling

I'm selling my ypp account (attached below) which contains approximately 64 doubloons. On basically any Doubloon Ocean, you could exchange the doubloons for say... 153k if it was 2.4k per doubloon. It contains Weighty/Ultimate in bilging and also some other pirates on various other oceans. 100k = about 8M RSGP normally, so you're getting a decent deal.

I'll do the trade with a TRUSTED middleman involved. Also, if I successfully apply recovery questions and set all my other account credentials, I will vouch you.

I must successfully acquire the account and keep it in my possession. I don't want any recovery of anything of the latter.

The pirate in the picture above is located on the Emerald Ocean.

Add my skype, damien.lotc1 so we can talk business.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails yppacc.jpg  

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Thuum View Post

I'm selling my ypp account (attached below) which contains approximately 64 doubloons. On basically any Doubloon Ocean, you could exchange the doubloons for say... 153k if it was 2.4k per doubloon. It contains Weighty/Ultimate in bilging and also some other pirates on various other oceans. 100k = about 8M RSGP normally, so you're getting a decent deal.

I'll do the trade with a TRUSTED middleman involved. Also, if I successfully apply recovery questions and set all my other account credentials, I will vouch you.

I must successfully acquire the account and keep it in my possession. I don't want any recovery of anything of the latter.
    Don't forget to get the account verified by a moderator +

Alright, should I contact you in skype regarding my account as well? I may not even continue with this trade as it seems the member, POT, has been inactive for quite some time.