Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: greengoblin is a keylogging scammer

Banned

greengoblin is a keylogging scammer

1.pngAttachment 1755Promissed me 55usd for an account. He wanted proof that i had the account. I then told him it was my friends and i do not have a vpn and do not feel safe logging it onto my real IP. We both agreed to do it across TV and he pulled it up. i logged onto his computer and then showed him the account. he agreed to the price and said he would send 27.5 then 27.5 after. He closed TV then he said he had to wait on his brother to send him the money. Which sounded sketchy but ok. then after 5 minutes i check to see if the account password is still the same and it was. Then i checked again and it had been changed. I message him and he states he got hacked by me and that i was trying to scam him. lol how is that possible? I have proof of chat i will post soon. Please ban him before i take things into my own hands.

Remind you i have done business with him before thats only reason i trusted him.

He also removed me from skype and will not answer my call or messages.

I blocked my name and email for safety reasons and because it is my real skype and my real paypal info not my Bot supply skype an Bot supply paypal.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails capture.png  
    Last edited by sarcasm; 08-28-2014 at 11:17 PM.

Captain Medals

Send me your Skype Address in a PM.
    anonymouss likes this.
    Who do you think you are?

Banned

Lol, why do people go so far out of their way to screw people. I'm innocent, will cooperate with admins to prove.

Banned

Only willing to talk to sobo or face.

- - - Updated - - -

i postred the proof.

- - - Updated - - -

posted** there for i want my account or my money.

Never mind my post - Delete it please >_<
    Last edited by anonymouss; 08-29-2014 at 12:55 AM. Reason: not permitted to speak on report a player threads :S (didn't know - sorry!)

Banned

all good because i have proof posted.

- - - Updated - - -

it is very obvious he keylogged me. Why can't anyone see that? I mean we agree and when i checked my account to make sure he didnt steal it the pass was changed. then 15 or so minutes later the character logged on and asked me for poe lol.

Administrator

Couple things.

First.
    I'm pretty okay if you want an admin's help but I don't see how I could help you more than any other modeartor. Mehfailz is more than capable with this case. What do you need specifically of me?

Second.
    I don't see him keylogging you. I see him keylogging his own computer for when you logged into his computer. Why did you log onto his computer in the first place? That's just asking to get scammed. You have the ability for him to see your desktop. Have him view the account over teamviewer onto your pc. I'm sorry this has happened to you but come on man, think.

Third.
    Don't threaten other users. "Taking things into your own hands" will get you banned. I understand you are upset but you do not complain about someone breaking the rules then threaten to do the same. Keep it civil.

GreenGoblin, you have 24 hours to respond to this case. Please tell your side or prove via PM that you sent the money with a screenshot of the transaction on paypal. If you do not respond within 24 hours you will be banned for scamming.
    anonymouss likes this.

Banned

Thanks and i understand all of this. I was asked to pm Meh with my skype name. Like i said it is personal skype and i only had him on it because we had been on at diffrent times and that was the only way for him to contact me. But that is all fine thanks for the help guys.

Banned

this is funny lol he says he is innocent and will cooperate xD 6 more hours

Administrator

He sent me a PM. Apparently his computer was hacked due to a shadily downloaded rigging bot. GreenGoblin is responsible for the loss of account and will have to compensate sarcasm the original agreed upon price of 55 usd.

GreenGoblin if you need help removing the virus. Reformat your PC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast