Sergius0 Impersonator

I'm trying to sell some poe on Skype and some guy thinks he can outsmart me and mislead me into believing he's a trusted seller; that he has plenty of vouches. He first links me to Sergius0's vouch thread, and he looked reputable with his posts and join date of 2013. However, I told him to private message me on here just to verify the profile he linked me is in fact his. This guy created an account closely resembling the real guy's account name, Serguis0 (see the u and i switched) to try to scam me out of $68.

Beware of guzel.olacak so you do not get scammed.
    Last edited by doombringer; 08-09-2014 at 01:10 AM.

Server Admin

Thanks for the head's up. What's the skype of the imposter?

All right I had to look at my blocked contact list to remember who it was. If anyone gets a skype message from guzel.olacak with a headline next to the left of that name stating 'NEED POE', beware. You are about to get hustled out of your money.

Actually, I was going to report this myself. He kept claiming he had 10 vouches and wouldn't scam me, I didn't go for it and he said he will get me banned on Puzzle Pirates and removed me. I blocked him. I can provide chat logs if necessary.