Laith Joseph, chargeback

The user Laith Joseph who I reported earlier issued a charge-back on the payment for the first mil.
    I mean he is already banned and so what can you do. I figured I could post here for extra information as Face mentioned he had to repay to get unbanned, which I'd assume is no longer the case.
    http://bot-supply.com/forum/report-m...n-trading.html

Any tips when it comes to replying to a charge-back?

Server Admin

I'm assuming this is a PayPal dispute, not a chargeback, right (they are different)?

Yes a dispute, the money is held for the moment.

Banned

I'm not sure if I can reply on these but because I've had lots of experience with trading I'm ganna try and help ya'.

First of all, did you make him put "I am paying for virtual goods, I have received them within the game. I cannot chargeback or refund the money as I've received the virtual goods." or something along those lines? Chances are you didn't, but make sure you say he payed for virtual goods. In the future use something along those lines. Let Paypal know that it was virtual goods he was receiving.

I made sure to mention that and I sent a response to the dispute. If a mod thinks it's okay to close this thread then do that, otherwise I will update this post when the dispute is over.

Thanks Her0 for the tips!

Banned

Hasn't he done this before?