Banned

Crewmate Got scammed by Poe_shop

*Updated*

Solved issue
    Last edited by tonistaro; 07-21-2014 at 06:39 PM.

Tonistaro or should i say StafanoTio or should i say Bfree or should i look in my records for some other nicknames you've had in the past when you scammed/tried to scam me?
    The funny thing is, when your "so called friend" added me on skype i noticed that his skype looked similar to someone i had problems with in the past. So i did a little bit of research and found out that the "so called friend" is in fact banned on bot-supply. So the little light bulb in my head gets lit up and i realize i am facing one of my scammers.
    I did receive the 210$. I am keeping them as compensation for the money you scammed me for.

I am a legit seller. I sold here well over 300m. I am not looking to scam fair persons. But when i am scammed and then i get the chance to get my money back i will not throw away that chance. The final decision will belong to the moderators of this website. If they consider i did wrong, they should bann me. But before you take any action, please check the above usernames i have provided.
    Also the skype of the person i talked to, whom i believe is tonistaro also is: mike.freeler
    Search this skype name on the forums and you will see that this is the skype of an already banned member.

Banned

oh okay mate didnt knew that part will kick that guy from my crew then