Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Laith Joseph, beware when trading

Laith Joseph, beware when trading

So the user Laith Joseph and me had a deal, 58 dollars for 2mil. First mil was sent successfully and I received my 29 dollars. However after he got the other mil he suddenly had "issues with his paypal". He suggested to return the 1 mil to which I said for him to keep and resolve his issues. He was on skype like usual until I asked him to return the poe two days later to which he hasn't been on skype since. I sent him a pm on here which he ignored. I know he was online earlier so if this is the only way for him to respond then I'm going to have to post this here.

I would understand if he just messaged me and said he needed one, two or even three more days to resolve the issues or if he just told me he lost the 1 mil or whatever happened. But the fact that he is ignoring my messages makes me think he is trying to scam more people while dragging out before I or someone else report him.

Sorry bro, should've responded.

(This is not an official report just more of a beware when trading) If he doesn't respond by 48 hours I will add skype logs as a reply to this post and make this an actual complaint.

Banned

theres 2 reasons why i didnt respont:
    1. i was waiting for an offical ban to happen just incase you have sent a report so i can dispute it
    2. the reason i didn't respond was infact how to deal with you. if you show the chat you would actually see you being unreasonable.

submit a ban report. after i get banned ill appeal and pay you unless theres an admin/mod that will ensure me i wont get banned after i pay

Administrator

So wait, why did you refuse to pay him the other half?

I don't understand why you don't just pay me my money and then there is no reason for any of this? o.o

Banned

i couldn't pay him the 2nd half at the start due to paypal declining my credit card i offered to give back the poe but he refused and said no refunds

- - - Updated - - -

the reason im not paying right now is because there can be a ban appeal in place which is waiting to get verified until i get a confirmation that i wont get banned after i pay i will pay it then

I mean you could have just told me that instead of ignoring all of my messages right? I assume you haven't resolved your paypal issues as of yet.

- - - Updated - - -

If I understand correctly you don't have my PoE and you are unable to repay?

Banned

im not sure if its resolved yet or not but like i said when i get the confirmation that i wont be banned or VIP removed etc then i will attempt to pay i paid someone yesturday and it worked perfectly then he reverted because it was the wrong amount the 2nd time i attempted to send it gave me the error again so i believe i can only send money 1ce using that account

I don't see why you would get banned if you just paid me my money?

Any admin or mod can you tell him he wont get banned if he just pays me?

My paypal is james235235@hotmail.com

Administrator

Just pay the guy. No reason to ban if there's no scam.

Banned

k ill try one now if it dosen't work it should work within the next 24 hours

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast