Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Reportin Nimano

Reportin Nimano

Known alt accounts.
    ON bot supply: Redrioter / Crantosa / Nimano
    Paypal email: redrioter@hotmail.com

Links to proof:
    <iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://s1318.photobucket.com/user/freddy_lim1/embed/slideshow/nimano"></iframe>
    http://s1318.photobucket.com/user/fr...library/nimano

screenshot-1-.png
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg   2.jpg   2.jpg  
    Last edited by Freddy Lim; 05-31-2014 at 07:06 AM.

Banned

Hmm. To start off, on Bot-Supply, I am Nimano, that is correct. I've dealt with Crantosa earlier today, I know who it is on Skype.
    But the rest, I have never heard of. I have tried signing up with the name "Redrioter" on Bot-Supply before I made my Nimano, but the name was taken and so I took my name, Nimano, instead.
    I searched up "Ahmed Hussain" and unfortunately that name does not even exist as a user on Bot-Supply. Stop making empty assumptions.

Also, you posted Personal Data which is against the rules. Surprisingly enough, I'd like to see the results of that action.

I am The2Hunters on Skype as well, that is correct.

You became jealous because I dealt with Crantosa on Bot-Supply and started making empty assumptions of that I am him. Well, guess what? The Admins could check whether it is me or not, and not you. What you can do is sit back and start blaming people, start raging and start harassing while making empty assumptions & false warnings.
    Additionally, you use an extremely offensive language.

It is pretty sad to meet such a toxic user here in Bot-Supply.

Quote Originally Posted by Nimano View Post
    Hmm. To start off, on Bot-Supply, I am Nimano, that is correct. I've dealt with Crantosa earlier today, I know who it is on Skype.
    But the rest, I have never heard of. I have tried signing up with the name "Redrioter" on Bot-Supply before I made my Nimano, but the name was taken and so I took my name, Nimano, instead.
    I searched up "Ahmed Hussain" and unfortunately that name does not even exist as a user on Bot-Supply. Stop making empty assumptions.

Also, you posted Personal Data which is against the rules. Surprisingly enough, I'd like to see the results of that action.

I am The2Hunters on Skype as well, that is correct.

You became jealous because I dealt with Crantosa on Bot-Supply and started making empty assumptions of that I am him. Well, guess what? The Admins could check whether it is me or not, and not you. What you can do is sit back and start blaming people, start raging and start harassing while making empty assumptions & false warnings.
    Additionally, you use an extremely offensive language.

It is pretty sad to meet such a toxic user here in Bot-Supply.
    Keep talkin. Ur just stupid. Toxic user- U mean yourself xD?

- - - Updated - - -

I have posted all Skype logs and Nimano PP email as well so all of you better dont deal with this scumbag in the future. I sincerely hope that admins will get rid of these scammers in Bot-supply for a better community as a whole. And to u Nimano, i hope karma strikes u back . Its not about the money that I lost. Its about you being a scumbag and think others are a fool. And i dont think im the only one that got scammed by Nimano. All those who are scammed by her before please contact me and provide proof so we can make a solid stand to ban this user.
    Last edited by Freddy Lim; 05-31-2014 at 07:13 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Freddy Lim View Post
    Keep talkin. Ur just stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

I have posted all Skype logs and Nimano PP email as well so all of you better dont deal with this scumbag in the future. I sincerely hope that admins will get rid of these scammers in Bot-supply for a better community as a whole. And to u Nimano, i hope karma strikes u back . Its not about the money that I lost. Its about you being a scumbag and think others are a fool. And i dont think im the only one that got scammed by Nimano. All those who are scammed by her before please contact me and provide proof so we can make a solid stand to ban this user.
    What you are doing right now is stating invalid statements with words to display.
    Also, you are breaking the rules of Bot-Supply which is "Personal Data". You are posting Personal Date, does not matter who's it is; it remains as Personal Data.

But oh well, I pity you for accusing people for such. Keep being toxic.

Quote Originally Posted by Nimano View Post
    What you are doing right now is stating invalid statements with words to display.
    Also, you are breaking the rules of Bot-Supply which is "Personal Data". You are posting Personal Date, does not matter who's it is; it remains as Personal Data.

But oh well, I pity you for accusing people for such. Keep being toxic.
    Read my first post. I have included links as proof xD. go see for urself

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Freddy Lim View Post
    Read my first post. I have included links as proof xD. go see for urself
    I already replied to your first post.
    "proof" for what, that you're not displaying only words, but pictures and links too?

There's something you have to see before anybody else have to and it is to realize what position you are in and what you are currently posting.
    I pity you, once again.