Reporting iownyousowhat for scamming/attempt to scam

I'd like all members to take caution when trading with iownyousowhat as he appears to be an ex legitimate seller using his old reputation to scam.
    He tried to buy 5m from a new seller(friend of mine), but insisted on receiving 5m before paying via pay pal. I wanted to make sure he had vouches so he linked me to a buypoe.com account under the name iownyousowhat. I looked into the account and found that the skype did not match the one he had been messaging me with. Then i stumbled upon a vouch thread on botsupply, and at the bottom there was a member of botsupply that had been scammed by iownyousowhat 6 hours ago(the other posts on the vouch thread were from 2012). Ill leave all evidence and screenshots below.

screen-shot-2014-04-05-12.35.21-pm.jpg
    You can see here that the skype account on buypoe.com do not match that of the skype he was messaging me from at the time

screen-shot-2014-04-05-12.28.31-pm.jpg
    Notice that the posts before the one claiming to be scammed are from 2012, a red flag of exploiting old vouches.

If anymore evidence is needed I wont hesitate to edit this post.

-Update-

connor.jpg
    He appears to be using another account under the username "Connor" since he received a scam complaint on his vouch thread from 2012(Second screenshot in this post)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails screen-shot-2014-04-05-12.22.15-pm.jpg  
    Last edited by Weight; 04-05-2014 at 07:39 PM.

well iownyousowhat & connor unless its same person

Banned

lololol

- - - Updated - - -

The skypes ''Iownyousowhat'' the dude you're talking too is Iownyousowhat22

#Return

You'll need to show the Skype chats of this trade going down. Specifically the part where Iownyousowhat/Conner links you to the Buypoe vouch thread.

Edit: After reviewing another report thread, "Connor" was banned.

/rainbows.
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 04-13-2014 at 10:42 PM.