Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Report User : Gravess

Report User : Gravess

i would like to report the user : Gravess

For scamming.

The trade was 600k in pp poe , for a league of legends account.

The trade was successfully made, everything was alright until today which he changed the league account password.

I would like to report this user and hope that he will get punished with an account ban thanks.

1-Hes Selling post
    Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

2-My offer post

3-My PM for skype contact

4-He added me

5-Starting Trade

6-Doing poker trade

7-Trade Succesully Made

8-Password Changed

9-Hes post confirming account sold after our trade

10-Proof someone is currently using account

Any other info you need or isnt here please tell me so i can put it in.

Thanks

Ex-Staff Member

Hello, I would like to confirm these pictures through Team-Viewer, if you could please pm me with your Skype information

Are yoy serious? You changed the password and now you are saying that i changed it xD how could I even do that?
    Logo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravess View Post
    Are yoy serious? You changed the password and now you are saying that i changed it xD how could I even do that?
    I would like to take he's message as a fact against him since

The account K****** was under he's personal e-mail (verified)

In way to changed a password of a verified account there will be a code sent to that e-mail which only has 10 mins to be actived to be able to change a password.

Knowing this the only person capable to change this password would be the person which has control of:

1- The e-mail info
    and
    2-The League of Legends Account info.

Thanks.

http://tinypic.com/r/2cmqesl/8

Here is me showing how league of legends change password works.

If i tried to changed the password of K******* account i would be ask to input the code that was sent to this persons e-mail, which i dont have.

Last edited by cverzon1; 03-30-2014 at 01:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cverzon1 View Post
    I would like to take he's message as a fact against him since

The account K****** was under he's personal e-mail (verified)

In way to changed a password of a verified account there will be a code sent to that e-mail which only has 10 mins to be actived to be able to change a password.

Knowing this the only person capable to change this password would be the person which has control of:

1- The e-mail info
    and
    2-The League of Legends Account info.

Thanks.

Here is me showing how league of legends change password works.

If i tried to changed the password of K******* account i would be ask to input the code that was sent to this persons e-mail, which i dont have.

Proof that you are lieng the pic clearly you may see thats not my email a mod can check it. You even changed the email i just deleted the screenshot or you would get banned for lieng

Proof that you are lieng the pic clearly you may see thats not my email a mod can check it. You even changed the email i just deleted the screenshot or you would get banned for lieng

lol bro...

it was a example of how changing password looks as u can see in this new picture this is my personal league account... obviusly has my email....

This guy doesnt even know what to make up now...

lol bro...

it was a example of how changing password looks as u can see in this new picture this is my personal league account... obviusly has my email....

This guy doesnt even know what to make up now...

lol you are a fool, you changed the email now you are saying its your personal acc what a dick

- - - Updated - - -

And by the way dont call me bro, cuz I am not your bro ***hole

lol you are a fool, you changed the email now you are saying its your personal acc what a dick

- - - Updated - - -

And by the way dont call me bro, cuz I am not your bro ***hole

Im willing to show any mod thru Teamviewer that the pic account is my personal ( not the one that was traded), how? i can show in the LoL login screen my account info (not password) and does not match with the account info that he sent me.

#1 - Username : Verzon... obviously mine:d
    #2- Account characteristics: Lv 26 , (obviously not ranked ) , less than 20 champs doesnt match anything with that established for the trade.

as a conclusion this account (my personal with my email) is not the one that was traded before

Thanks

As well i would like to take as a consideration that he is using offensive language.

Im willing to show any mod thru Teamviewer that the pic account is my personal ( not the one that was traded), how? i can show in the LoL login screen my account info (not password) and does not match with the account info that he sent me.

#1 - Username : Verzon... obviously mine:d
    #2- Account characteristics: Lv 26 , (obviously not ranked ) , less than 20 champs doesnt match anything with that established for the trade.

as a conclusion this account (my personal with my email) is not the one that was traded before

Thanks

As well i would like to take as a consideration that he is using offensive language.
    Nice stage you are building but unfortunly is isnt true you well know you changed the password and now you are saying it was me. You are a lier dont lie. You even changed the email that time. I would love to have screenahotted the conversation unfortunly O deleted it or you would get banned inmidiatly

Nice stage you are building but unfortunly is isnt true you well know you changed the password and now you are saying it was me. You are a lier dont lie. You even changed the email that time. I would love to have screenahotted the conversation unfortunly O deleted it or you would get banned inmidiatly
    There is no stage mate , its called having proof of every statement i say. None of the thing that you have said have any proof or something that makes the statement valid.

You dont have the conv cause u deleted me off skype around the time that the account was changed, if it wasnt you, then you would probably help recover the account since your the owner of the e-mail

I request a mod or administrator to review the case please

willing to show all the proof thru teamviewer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast