Banned

Report for Weight and person he represents.

Hi everyone, my friend and I bought poe using Weights services for the last several days. We bought around $70 worth of poe. In short Weight represents a client and he advertises the poe and gets a cut and is in on every transaction for us. Multiple times he has said that he told the person he represents to type in game chat and chat with us. Unfortunately, he never did. I got a suspension and then my account was looked into and I got banned. My friend was given a ban for buying poe. Weight runs a premium service and with that he charges $40/Mil(A good bit higher than most others). The service he gave us was extremely poor and disorganized that resulted in us getting banned. My friend and I are looking for compensation in some of our poe back that we bought from them back to get started again. I do have screenshots for proof of lack of competence during the trade. I would like your guys feedback on how this should be handled and hopefully a moderator could do something about this or give some insight. Thanks

Will be posting screenshots shortly.

- - - Updated - - -

imgur: the simple image sharer

Theres screenshots of evidence.

Hello,

First off, on my thread you will see that we do not have a compensation/refund policy.
    Second, You and your friend were banned the 27th of March 2014. Our last transaction concurred on 25th of March 2014, two whole days in between the purchase and the bans. We have had a total of 4 transactions between you and your friend over the course of this week. The first transaction was on the 22nd of March 2014.
    We have had sold to other customers this past week and we have yet to hear a problem from our other buyers, therefore we cannot conclude that the bans were due to our fault.
    Also, in the course of my Shop's history we have not run into any problems or complaints.

~Weight

Here is the screenshot of transactions
    4324.jpg
    Last edited by Weight; 03-28-2014 at 11:48 PM. Reason: removed attachments as requested

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Weight View Post
    Hello,

First off, on my thread you will see that we do not have a compensation/refund policy.
    Second, You and your friend were banned the 27th of March 2014. Our last transaction concurred on 25th of March 2014, two whole days in between the purchase and the bans. We have had a total of 4 transactions between you and your friend over the course of this week. The first transaction was on the 22nd of March 2014.
    We have had sold to other customers this past week and we have yet to hear a problem from our other buyers, therefore we cannot conclude that the bans were due to our fault.
    Also, in the course of my Shop's history we have not run into any problems or complaints.

~Weight

Here is the screenshot of transactions
    Attachment 1479
    Those are our orders. You also told me that the guy you have been representing we have fulfilled over 50% of his $ orders. You sell you're own poe so you can't use the orders that you're the one in the poker table swapping the poe as proof. Quite simply you are responsible for him and he clearly failed to do a procedure that you think caused the ban. Also you never told me or my friend that we should chat, only to the guy you represent, which he totally failed to do. Secondly, we bought from you late at night on the 25th and I was banned right around mid-day, at least half a day before the 2 day mark. Trying to say that it taking a little more than a day to ban us is not in the time frame is crazy. You guys are the only people my friend bought.

- - - Updated - - -

Also to say that over the course of you're shops history you have never had a complaint is not fair in this situation. You very recently just started representing you're client. Therefor you're "shops" history is barely a week long.

Could a mod remove the attached thumbnails while keeping the image below,"Here is the screenshot of transactions" for my first post on this thread? I can't seem to figure out how :S

Banned

Yeah please asap. Putting whole names out to this whole forum is extremely unprofessional(pretty sure thats against the ToS).

Server Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Weight View Post
    Could a mod remove the attached thumbnails while keeping the image below,"Here is the screenshot of transactions" for my first post on this thread? I can't seem to figure out how :S
    Quote Originally Posted by rampy321 View Post
    Yeah please asap. Putting whole names out to this whole forum is extremely unprofessional(pretty sure thats against the ToS).
    Attachment removed.

Ty Sticky

Quote Originally Posted by rampy321 View Post
    First time ive had to post screen shots for a complaint :P

#Return

I'm inclined to side with Weight here,

Fake chat or not, I really doubt that's the reason you got banned. Everytime you purchase PoE from someone, both parties run a risk of getting banned - In this case one was just unluckier than the other.
    I really can't justify forcing someone to refund/compensate on the assumption that it was Weight's fault you got banned. At the end of the day there was no scamming, no dirty sales tactics or any real "unfairness" created by either party.

If you wish to discuss this further feel free to PM me, otherwise /rainbows.