Scammed by Justicar

Was purchasing 1mil from this user. Decided to do it in 2 payments, I sent him $17 USD and he paid me 500k. After I sent the rest of the $18 USD, he promptly removed me from skype and logged off. Will gladly provide my skype chat logs, and my Paypal payment page to have this member banned.

Ex-Staff Member

Can I request you do just that. And post up some screen shots of the users Skype (showing his skype-name), Chat-logs and yer transaction page please.

He ******* scammed me too... yesterday as well... cba to show logs as presumably you can and it was such a long Skype conversation but basically he is a dickhead... pretended to be a guy with like 100+ vouches and although I was suspicious at first I eventually went through with it... If you show the logs presumably the Skype names match up.... just showing this to show the Skype guy claiming he isn't a scammer and will give me back the cash tomorrow which he didn't do.... Iownyousowhat presumably? Gyazo - 5bccc0b875999322f4d54938a3b242c6.png Ban him ffs.

Ex-Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by DaHolomon View Post
    He ******* scammed me too... yesterday as well... cba to show logs as presumably you can and it was such a long Skype conversation but basically he is a dickhead... pretended to be a guy with like 100+ vouches and although I was suspicious at first I eventually went through with it... If you show the logs presumably the Skype names match up.... just showing this to show the Skype guy claiming he isn't a scammer and will give me back the cash tomorrow which he didn't do.... Iownyousowhat presumably? Gyazo - 5bccc0b875999322f4d54938a3b242c6.png Ban him ffs.
    It would be much obliged if you could post some real screen-shot evidence so that we can actually deal with the matter :P