SCAMMED BY Mrbusineesslaw

As you can see right when i asked for a screenshot he dissapeared! and he even made me write on the paypal message that i already received the goods.

ban this guy by ip so he stop scamming others please!
    Last edited by godmother; 02-06-2014 at 01:31 PM.

#Return

Pretty sure this guy has been banned before and he's evading,

Can you post the Skype name please. (Screenshot it)

Banned

i have problem and i tell that will refund amount now paypal held this money and have open cause scarew give me contact and i can give you proof for refund i not scamed this person i can give his poe if she remove disput one paypal

here's the screenshot of his skype's name

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbusinesslaw View Post
    i have problem and i tell that will refund amount now paypal held this money and have open cause scarew give me contact and i can give you proof for refund i not scamed this person i can give his poe if she remove disput one paypal
    lol refund of the transaction??????? what about this???

he tried to tell paypal that because i wrote "i already received the goods" he didn't scammed! you made me wrote that stupid scammer!

#Return

Yeah guys, My Skype isn't for report cases. Please upload the images to an image hosting site and post the images here. Anymore spamming of my Skype and I will just ignore you. I will confirm all images via teamviewer but apart from that, everything is to be done here so we have a full history of what occurred.

That also goes for my Inbox on Bot-Supply, messaging me "Please look at report case so you can ban" does not help get it done faster, so don't do it please.

Beneti please post your images and I will confirm them via Teamviewer either later tonight or tomorrow morning (AEST).

#Return

User was banned for Evasion thanks to Sir Sticky.

/rainbows.