#Return

For future ease, can you please put your images in IMG tags/Insert as an image. (They are in the menu just above where you type).

Can you please post a screenshot of his Skype name please, I'd just like to confirm it is "Flash".

The email provided in the screenshots has been involved in quite a number of scams, It's always a good idea to search any Skype name, email etc. that is provided in report threads.
    Eugh, Sorry, The email was in a thread in the moderator section. I didn't realise.
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 01-14-2014 at 02:25 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    For future ease, can you please put your images in IMG tags/Insert as an image. (They are in the menu just above where you type).

Can you please post a screenshot of his Skype name please, I'd just like to confirm it is "Flash".

The email provided in the screenshots has been involved in quite a number of scams, It's always a good idea to search any Skype name, email etc. that is provided in report threads.
    Eugh, Sorry, The email was in a thread in the moderator section. I didn't realise.

edit :https://www.dropbox.com/s/62216oo802...0.25.47.png?m=

#Return

User has been banned.

/rainbows