Scammed for 2.4m Cerulean PoE ($240 USD)

I Contacted the User Primavear22 ( View Profile: primavear22 - Bot Supply - Free and Premium Bots and exploits for Puzzle Pirates ) the other day and we arranged to trade his PoE for my money. We agreed on the price of $10/100k and I decided to purchase 2.4m from him. To confirm that he had the poe, I recieved a picture of the PoE on the ship via skype. After Sending the money to the email address he provided, We did a swordfight, my sloop for his sloop, and at this time I still believed the sloop to have the 2.4m. I messaged him on skype thanking him and then when I boarded the ship found the coffers empty.

At this point, I'm missing either $240 USD or 2.4m PoE on the Cerulean Ocean.

My proof with explanations are posted below:

I received this from Primavear22, which was the notification that he was sharing a file with me. When opened, the picture of the PoE in the hold was there, showing the ships' name, and the port. For future reference, please note the name of the pirate that the screenshot was taken on.

This is the picture that was there when I opened the file:

When I boarded the ship, the hold was empty and these were the vessel records. If needed, I can provide the deed to the ship as evidence ingame, and a moderator can confirm that the only account that removed PoE from the coffers was the account name you saw take the screenshot above in the filesharing on skype. Here is the vessel records with my names blotched out for anonymity. If needed, I can provide unedited documents.

Here is conformation that I made the payments:

This is Primavear22 on skype sending me his paypal email address.

This is my receipt from paypal:

I hope we can resolve this issue.

Thanks for taking the time to read all this!!

Server Admin

Just posting that I canfirmed the following details over teamviewer:
    • Ship has 0 poe in the coffers.
    • Ship's log shows no withdrawls (or deposits) of any large amounts of poe.
    • Ship's log shows the only financial transactions are made by the pirate J******.

#Return

User has been banned for Scamming, Thankyou for reporting this

(Didn't need to confirm the Skype as he posted the screenshot himself in another thread > >)

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky View Post
    Just posting that I canfirmed the following details over teamviewer:
    • Ship has 0 poe in the coffers.
    • Ship's log shows no withdrawls (or deposits) of any large amounts of poe.
    • Ship's log shows the only financial transactions are made by the pirate J******.
    Thanks for confirming it all for me Sticky, made it a bit easier!