View Poll Results: Will iget my poe back or real cash?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Help

2 100.00%
  • Got scammed

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    Banned

Hackers and scammers

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgClick image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	141.3 KB 
ID:	1290]2 ppl, had scammed me goldcoin and ra0o0d , ineed. To know if iwill get refund in puzzlepirate or in real cuz my value stuff that worth 5mil are gone so hope u reply as soon as possible imade a capture to asure u that imade my deal but the other side didnt

Plz help me now im broke
    Last edited by Moaz; 11-15-2013 at 12:42 PM.

Delete the images so YPP won't find out your pirate's name. Just mention to OOO (send an email) that you had a friend come around and stole your YPP items and sent them to another person. I'm not entirely sure how they sort out stolen items but I believe they will at least get them back.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Thats definatly not goldcoin. I've baught numerous millions from him, and he's never used that account. From what he sent, his english is too good to be him. You should check peoples Skype Names, and check for hidden letters or something like Goldcoin.

- - - Updated - - -

And on the topic of recovering your stolen items, unfortunately no. Due to the fact you will get banned.
    Real money obviously can't be recoverd. And YPP are very sketchy on refunding hacking situations. And if they see a trace of sending free money, be prepared to be banned.

Banned

Well, that sucks a lot. The best you can hope for is not to get banned.

Remove the pictures asap and petition that someone got access to your account, make something up.

Banned

Ihave no idea how to delete

Casualty of War

Edit button -> Delete the links to the pictures

Administrator

How did you get Goldcoin's skype? Also did you request a PM from Goldcoin to make sure he was legit?

Banned

He added me and yes idid he sent me pm maybe he faked it or he is the real because when ra0o0d hacked me he brought middleman and he told me it was rage isaid send me pm and he did as well

so iwont get my poe or amazon money ? (Site wont get me my poe and money ) cuz ithought site do refund ??!!!

Administrator

Can you take a screenshot of the PM he sent you? Also can you take a screenshot of the Skype's username? Like this

Banned

Bump just making this relevant again just got scammed by Ra0o0d again so he is still active.