Banned

Gold coin scammed me

Ihad adeal with gold coin that if i give him skill monkey he will pay me 117$ on amazon and since he is verified ithought we wont need mm or thats what he told me so igave him the monkey a d he didnt pay also he blocked me from skype and delted me as well this pocture proves it allimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgClick image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	120.6 KB 
ID:	1285Click image for larger version. 

Views:	29 
Size:	124.7 KB 
ID:	1286Click image for larger version. 

Views:	24 
Size:	142.4 KB 
ID:	1287

Banned

Are you sure this is the real Gold Coin and not some imposter? Also you posted the same two screenies three times.

Thats not the real Gold Coin, real one has a space inbetwwen 'Gold coin'

- - - Updated - - -

if you right click your guys name and press view profile youll see the skype name is different

i can promise you it wasnt the real one hes to trust worthy, it was prob the guy that tried to scam me

#Return

You'll also need to post your reports in Report a Member from now on.

By the way, always get a PM confirming who they are on Bot-Supply before trading.

Gold coin doesn't speak like that, i've baught millions from him.

OKay.. I got scammed by this guy but I got it reversed. This guy has balls. Luckily Paypal refunded it as a 1 time courtesy since I have been with them for over 14 years. He has an interestging angle. If you send it to him as gift, it cant be disputed. There is no way to dispute a "gift" but if you send as goods and services it can be. So i sent as goods first.. then he came baack on later and refunded me the money because he knew I would dispute it and get him shut down. So he had me do it as a gift. I only did 50% and of course, he bounced and scammed me.

Lucky I have been with paypal forever and they reversed it.

Beware of this guy!!

goldcoin.jpg

it can be disputed if its a gift, and gold coin doesnt talk that well, english i mean also addicted thats the fake gold coin, he tried to scam me when i had the real one added

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by addicted2poe View Post
    OKay.. I got scammed by this guy but I got it reversed. This guy has balls. Luckily Paypal refunded it as a 1 time courtesy since I have been with them for over 14 years. He has an interestging angle. If you send it to him as gift, it cant be disputed. There is no way to dispute a "gift" but if you send as goods and services it can be. So i sent as goods first.. then he came baack on later and refunded me the money because he knew I would dispute it and get him shut down. So he had me do it as a gift. I only did 50% and of course, he bounced and scammed me.

Lucky I have been with paypal forever and they reversed it.

Beware of this guy!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	goldcoin.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	153.0 KB 
ID:	1311
    Yeah, that's the fake Gold Coin mate.

He just attempted to scam another person. (Luckily the guy was smart and asked for a PM on Bot-Supply... when the impostor refused he messaged me).

This is the real GoldCoin;

Official PoE Seller

Never send any money or poe,or even receive it before you get a Private message on forum to check his real identity

I have only one skype id Gold.coin9 any other skype id about my name its a fake one...