Thread: Reporting Meth

Reporting Meth

jacob.jpg

He Buys From me 2 M poes in 2 days in 40 - 40 $ he went first both time.. and send 40 $ via paypal and next day again buy 1 m poes. and today he charge back all 80 $

here is all proof - skype-logs-22.jpgskype-logs-444.jpgskype-logs-555.jpg

paypal charge back -

http://i42.tinypic.com/2a6v7mp.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails skype-logs-111.jpg  
    Last edited by Himanshu09; 11-01-2013 at 12:36 PM.

I got suspended less than a day after dealing with you, the fact you openly admitted to being banned for account theft and you used various accounts (some of them high profile accounts I doubt are alts) to sell the poe also supported this theory. I've purchased poe many times and never once got in trouble. The suspciousness of your trade and getting suspended a day later is very uncanny. However it was my own fault for doing the trade.

Anyhow regarding the chargeback ~ I was really pissed off, i'm not that type of person and I'll gladly talk to you on skype we'll work it out.

However I will make it known to deal with you at extreme caution if you value your account.

[10/20/2013 6:45:19 PM] Himanshu: lol i got banned for accout Theft lol
    Last edited by Meth; 11-02-2013 at 05:27 AM.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Meth View Post
    I got suspended less than a day after dealing with you, the fact you openly admitted to being banned for account theft and you used various accounts (some of them high profile accounts I doubt are alts) to sell the poe also supported this theory. I've purchased poe many times and never once got in trouble. The suspciousness of your trade and getting suspended a day later is very uncanny. However it was my own fault for doing the trade.

Anyhow regarding the chargeback ~ I was really pissed off, i'm not that type of person and I'll gladly talk to you on skype we'll work it out.

However I will make it known to deal with you at extreme caution if you value your account.

[10/20/2013 6:45:19 PM] Himanshu: lol i got banned for accout Theft lol
    Suspended/Banned or not you paid for the account, Mehfailz has full right to request a full reimbursement.

Btw, I full read this as "Buying Meth"

.... I think you may want to reread the thread.

#Return

.... I think you may want to reread the thread.
    Sorry, PoE*

Everything else I said still stands.

I'm not sure whos favor your leaning in here. I understand the risk with buying poe but this seems like purely negligence on his part as a seller.

1. At one point he booched chat and said "all in" in poker game... Totally not suspicious
    2. He openly admitted to being banned for account theft, one has to wonder where he obtains his poe.
    3. I got unsuspended today, sure enough they ONLY took the 2mil he sold.

Under 24 hours is just ridiculous. I didn't even have it a day.

Edit: Also funny enough both the accounts he used totransfer the poe havnt logged in since the same day I got suspended. I think it's pretty safe to say they were banned/compromised. I doubt he even fully untainted or did anything after having his recent ban for account theft.
    Last edited by Meth; 11-03-2013 at 07:11 AM.

#Return

I'm not sure whos favor your leaning in here. I understand the risk with buying poe but this seems like purely negligence on his part as a seller.

1. At one point he booched chat and said "all in" in poker game... Totally not suspicious
    2. He openly admitted to being banned for account theft, one has to wonder where he obtains his poe.
    3. I got unsuspended today, sure enough they ONLY took the 2mil he sold.

Under 24 hours is just ridiculous. I didn't even have it a day.

Edit: Also funny enough both the accounts he used totransfer the poe havnt logged in since the same day I got suspended. I think it's pretty safe to say they were banned/compromised. I doubt he even fully untainted or did anything after having his recent ban for account theft.
    I'm all for himanshu, sorry.

You paid for a product, it's up to you to decide who you buy it from. You made the choice to buy from Mehfailz and you received the product you paid for. Unless there was a specific deal made with Mehfailz (for example, if you're account gets banned you are allowed a refund etc.) you owe himanshu the full amount that was chargedback or you will be banned.

Next time get all the facts BEFORE you trade. (If it seemed suspicious you should've backed out of the trade).

#Return

User was banned.