Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By primavear22

Thread: Reporting NiceSwan

Banned

Reporting NiceSwan

This guy sold me a 7th jolly roger account and after a week he recovered it and never got back on me
    (two days ago, the account is banned/compromised and i asked him to sort things out)
    as of today, the account was unbanned and he never gave it back to me. He changed the password and the email address.

screenies:

*omg such paint skills*

mod+ can view the logs and whatever on TV

- - - Updated - - -

I think he sold me an account that doesnt belong to him
    i pm'ed the 7th jolly pirate ingame:

i've tried adding the skype and:

Offered to reimburse him for the account and he wasn't happy with that, frankly i have no need for the account itself and will help to be what use i can in recovering it.
    Not much more i can add seen as i don't talk to the fella in question who's recovered the account.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NiceSwan View Post
    Offered to reimburse him for the account and he wasn't happy with that, frankly i have no need for the account itself and will help to be what use i can in recovering it.
    Not much more i can add seen as i don't talk to the fella in question who's recovered the account.
    reimburse? never talked about that. plus i've done so much stat-ing on the account and got ult sf on it then bam! "the account got compromised"

Administrator

Why can't you talk to the person in question?

Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    As far as i can tell he's refusing to add me on skype, also sent him afew emails and whispered him on wow but im getting nothing back

Banned

As far as i can tell he's refusing to add me on skype, also sent him afew emails and whispered him on wow but im getting nothing back
    Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post

talked to him on skype. and he doesnt want to refund me.

and to NiceSwan pls learn and research abt admins/mods around here so you wont look like a moron. Im not fake quoting "forrest" as "face".
    Pain likes this.

Banned

solved. thanks to face