Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Reporting Chrispy

Banned

Reporting Chrispy

So this guys been spamming me about Cerul poe for a couple days.
    We're talking on skype, I give him 25K to get his poker to Narrow.
    Then we go to trade and all of a sudden he doesn't want to go first, so I say, no problem, just shoot the 25k back.
    So he then goes invisible on skype (messages were still being sent) and stays online in-game.

I don't really care about the 25K, more the fact he will scam others.

I can't take screenshots, so if a mod can add me on skype: Brent.Ryan8 I can show you what you need to see.
    If anyone else from the public wants to see the logs, feel free to add me.

Banned

I had been waiting days for either you or Dan to sell me Cerulean PoE, you told me it would be better to buy from you because your methods were safer and there would be a guarantee that I would not get banned. Whereas you said Dan's methods had a high risk. I told him that I would prefer to buy from Dan because he has more vouches and etc but I considered DalnothYPP's one because he was online at the time and I wanted to be as safe as possible. I mentioned on multiple occasions that I wouldn't feel comfortable going first because he wasn't that well known as a seller on here yet.

I've sent Dan money through PP before with no problems, ask him yourself. I was letting him hold onto it until I had enough to buy the entire mil until he went offline. A few hours later my Paypal Holder became available and you showed up on Skype, I tried to buy from you but alas this happened.

Edit: I did return the 25K PoE on Cerul and then I did exit Skype. Dan wasn't online and you didn't want to sell to me because I didn't want to go first. I only made a Skype so that I could buy from you or Dan. So don't go giving me this bullshit.

Banned

Lolol, I never said Dan's is high risk, I said I believe mine would be safer.
    As for you saying 'considerring me because I was online', I think you had already considerred me well before as you'd spammed me for about an hour.
    If you want to feed bullshit line like 'I paid you back', that doesn't really link up with the skype conversation where I ask you to pay it back then suddenly no reponse, and you weren't offline, you had set it to invisible.

So mods, believe his bullshit if you want, but to everyone else, don't come crying when he scams you.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by DalnothYPP View Post
    So this guys been spamming me about Cerul poe for a couple days.
    We're talking on skype, I give him 25K to get his poker to Narrow.
    Then we go to trade and all of a sudden he doesn't want to go first, so I say, no problem, just shoot the 25k back.
    So he then goes invisible on skype (messages were still being sent) and stays online in-game.

I don't really care about the 25K, more the fact he will scam others.

I can't take screenshots, so if a mod can add me on skype: Brent.Ryan8 I can show you what you need to see.
    If anyone else from the public wants to see the logs, feel free to add me.
    Why can't you take screen shots?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrispy View Post
    I had been waiting days for either you or Dan to sell me Cerulean PoE, you told me it would be better to buy from you because your methods were safer and there would be a guarantee that I would not get banned. Whereas you said Dan's methods had a high risk. I told him that I would prefer to buy from Dan because he has more vouches and etc but I considered DalnothYPP's one because he was online at the time and I wanted to be as safe as possible. I mentioned on multiple occasions that I wouldn't feel comfortable going first because he wasn't that well known as a seller on here yet.

I've sent Dan money through PP before with no problems, ask him yourself. I was letting him hold onto it until I had enough to buy the entire mil until he went offline. A few hours later my Paypal Holder became available and you showed up on Skype, I tried to buy from you but alas this happened.

Edit: I did return the 25K PoE on Cerul and then I did exit Skype. Dan wasn't online and you didn't want to sell to me because I didn't want to go first. I only made a Skype so that I could buy from you or Dan. So don't go giving me this bullshit.
    Do you have proof of you sending back the 25k?

Banned

I probably could, but it will be a bitch to do.

on an old shitty macbook

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    Why can't you take screen shots?

Do you have proof of you sending back the 25k?
    No I do not, I'd get proof if I could. I would send him another 25K but I'm not going to unless it's the only way you'll believe I've paid him back. Don't really want my PoE going to a fuckwit of a dealer. Anyway, time for some League of Legends.

Banned

Not sure if you're mentally unstable or just a total jerk and liar.
    Not sure how you plan to pay back an extra 25K to 'make them believe you' when you forced me to pay you 25K to get narrow poker because you said you had none because you didn't want to play til you got poe.

The skype logs pretty much fucked you over

To sum up, don't ban this guy for clearly being mentally retarded, ban him to save other users on this forum some money.

Edit: The 3 guys i've sold poe to in the past 12 hours didn't seem to think I was a fuckwit, but randomlly the guy that tries to get me to go first and when I say no to him, he thinks I'm a fuckwit. Jeez, how un-usual

Administrator

I'm prone to ban both of you for flaming each other. Calm the tits and we can resolve this smoothly.

Dalnoth the rules require you to post proof on a report. So yes you are required to get screenshots.
    Omegwavex likes this.

Banned

Listen, I really wanted to do a deal with you. Cerulean PoE is hard to come by and my timezone is a bitch for dealing with you and Dan. We'll let Face decide once you post your screenshots, I'll give any proof I can if there is any.

Banned

I've added Sobo on skype, I just tried again and can't take screenshots. If someone is willing to take them for me over T.V or whatever, please do.

Chrispy, what really tears your lies apart is the fact that you suddenly went invisible on skype and have been since(not offline) as soon as I asked for the 25K back. I mean, if there was no problem, why wouldn't you have said on skype something like: 'Okay, heres your PoE back'.

Edit: Like I said, I couldn't care less about the 25K, it's only worth like $2.50. I just care about the fact you're dodgy and you lied on this public forum to cover your arse.
    Last edited by DalnothYPP; 10-03-2013 at 02:15 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast