Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Reporting Lessons

Banned

Reporting Lessons

Ok i started working on an omnis project for my main,

i had asked Lessons to do my sf Ult for me

at first he asked for my user/pass after i finally demanded he used team viewer he kept disconnecting

we retryed 3 times then i had to leave to go to a family dinner, so i finally caved in and gave him my account info

Note: He did the service as asked,

He is the ONLY person i had EVER given my pirates account info too ONLY PERSON...

i came back from dinner he had finished the service, all was good, went to go change my password, and i notice that my Email associated to my account had been changed, from xxxxxxx@telexxxx.us to xxxxxxx.ypp@aol.com maybe an attempt to claim my account when im offline or when i wouldnt expect it was him?

in the end he was very sketchy he took NO precautions into others account safety i doubt he used a VPN or even untainted, (Dont buy from him)

screenshot_5.jpgscreenshot_6.jpgscreenshot_7.jpg

please look into this as im 101% sure he was the only one who could possibly have changed it

Thanks,
    VisaMan

Pics are kind of hard to see. :/

Upload them to tinypic.com and paste the link, will be a lot more clear
    Last edited by Toxic; 08-29-2013 at 10:16 PM.

Banned

well i used the bot supply image uploader so its not my fault,

Banned

I 100% deny changing your email.

Banned

As you said via Skype you "know" who did change my email which makes it even more suspicious that you are the person who changed it due I haven't given my account details to anyone except you so I know for sure that there can be nobody else unless YOU gave my details out,

I will post new screenshots when I get back to the cabin as I'm currently in a quadding trip

Sent from IPhone

Banned

I don't deny knowing who stole your account. However, I didn't change your email or give away your account details.

Sobo's #1 bae

If you send a petition they'll check your IP and get your account back for you. However, you risk a ban for account compromise if a handful of people are associated with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    If you send a petition they'll check your IP and get your account back for you. However, you risk a ban for account compromise if a handful of people are associated with it.
    I wouldn't be so sure. I was in a similar situation once. If you've got a dynamic IP address, you're out of luck. They'll tell you there is "a lack of evidence".

Lessons, if I may suggest something? It would seem what you need to do here is stop being facetious and tell him who stole your account.

Banned

I did.

Banned

First off lessons had to be associated with the account as he was the only one with account access also he apparently knows who did it?

very suspicious anyone else with me?

They ALSO got into my email nobody would of known what it was unless they went into my account details on the site..

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast