Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Omegwavex
  • 1 Post By Rage
  • 2 Post By Scarecrow

Thread: Reporting Samuanne for Fraud

Banned

Reporting Samuanne for Fraud

Was buying one mill and we got banned in game for "fraud"
    I was buying 1m and we were doing poker to transfer the funds and in game like last time we got banned instantly for fraud.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/NOeWNsW.png[IMG]

^Please someone kill me.
    Last edited by Rage; 08-26-2013 at 04:54 PM.

Banned

Well i didnt do anything for this to happen mate i did get banned also.. and i didnt steal your poe so its same thing i have no idea why..

Still it wasn't mu fault mate i was going to sell you the poe without any problem im sorry about that what happend..
    Last edited by samuanne; 08-26-2013 at 04:55 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by samuanne View Post
    Well i didnt do anything for this to happen mate i did get banned also.. and i didnt steal your poe so its same thing i have no idea why..

Still it wasn't mu fault mate i was going to sell you the poe without any problem im sorry about that what happend..
    This is 100% your fault. How is it not? Your account that got banned was a simple mule. from your stupidity multiple of my accounts were banned and I lost 3m

Banned

Still its not mate ive lost my mill also and i have paid for it... so yeah i lost my money and poe ..

Quote Originally Posted by samuanne View Post
    Still its not mate ive lost my mill also and i have paid for it... so yeah i lost my money and poe ..
    Dude, it's completely your fault. You said in one of the picture that you bought from the guy who uses the stolen credit cards, then you willingly sold that poe to others knowing you would get banned eventually.

Administrator

If you are willing to pay Rage back 1m poe, not using stolen cards you will not be banned. You two work out the time frame where you can pay it off and if you cannot pay it off in the agreed upon time then you will be banned.

Banned

He doesn't reply on skype and he says he has stock.
    but wont pay me back.

Banned

Bump.
    Omegwavex likes this.

#Return

Don't really want to jump in here, but Face is a tad busy at the moment. Considering he hasn't responded to you, and his last activity was 8 hours ago I'm going to ban Samuanne.

If he pays back the 1mil without Stolen Cards (As Face stated above) the ban will be lifted. You will need to discuss via Skype on when you will trade if it does occur.

Thanks.
    Rage and Omegwavex like this.