Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Scarecrow

Thread: Scammed By Dan

Scammed By Dan

I was just scammed out of $50 by Dan, Not sure if it is this guy whos a member here but he added me on skype and then scammed me. His skype name is Dan.bobbamarket he uses fake Paypal accounts and his fake website www.shop.habbo.com so beware!

Um are you trying to say this is the Dan from here? From Dan's poe shoppe? There is no way that is the same Dan..the skype isn't his skype. He has been a friend for a few years...

No I never said, I said I was unsure, but I didnt make any actusation saying it was him.

Quote Originally Posted by Dillon View Post
    No I never said, I said I was unsure, but I didnt make any actusation saying it was him.
    Yeah that is why I asked. I have Dan;'s skype so I am fairly sure it isn't him but I believe the BS staff needs to do thier thing here

Banned

Dillion this man also tried to take me for $100

It's not the same dan. That guy also tried to scam kuyrk (I know because he talked to me about it) and wanted to sell Poe at like $15/m. No one sells poe at that rate. It's a scam.

#Return

I can confirm that this isn't Dan's Skype he uses to sell PoE. If you have anymore evidence of it being someone on the forum, (screenshot of a PM to be more precise), please post it otherwise no action will be taken.

Thanks,
    Scare

Edit: I will also add that people need to remember not to post in Report a Member unless they are directly involved in the scam, or have extra evidence (in the form of screenshots) to support the report case/prove innocence.
    Panda likes this.