Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ced

Thread: Reporting Atothek

Reporting Atothek

His Skype name is florentas10

here is the transaction on my part but just before he logged off of Skype: http://gyazo.com/968e8c3fde7b8ff150c6510b465eeb04.png

He told me I would go first so before i did, i asked him about how the transaction would work out and then i paid him. After I paid him, he said "checking" then logged off of skype and never contacted me back.

Ced

Quote Originally Posted by pimpdady View Post

here is the transaction on my part but just before he logged off of Skype: http://gyazo.com/968e8c3fde7b8ff150c6510b465eeb04.png

He told me I would go first so before i did, i asked him about how the transaction would work out and then i paid him. After I paid him, he said "checking" then logged off of skype and never contacted me back.
    I have warned the staff about this user with proof that he was very sketchy, it was enough to get him ban on BP but i guess he is still roaming on here.

Lesson to learn here is to always use a trusted MM

EDIT: Actually i think he might have been banned on here because he used to have an account called Florentas
    pimpdady likes this.

Ex-Staff Member

Just like to say that while Im not allowed to post here, that's not his real Skype, and he hasnt been too active in the last week. So yeah. Feel free to infract me.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Quote Originally Posted by Ced View Post
    I have warned the staff about this user with proof that he was very sketchy, it was enough to get him ban on BP but i guess he is still roaming on here.

EDIT: Actually i think he might have been banned on here because he used to have an account called Florentas
    http://i.imgur.com/Mt4V8Ubh.jpg

This is what happens when I tell the staff about sketchy users and they do nothing.. GG.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

User is banned on buypoe for scamming and ban-evasion.

Pain, not butt-licking staff members is no way you're going to get mod.

jesus guys.

R.ita I.s P.erfect

Banned

for anyone who hasn't been checking the forums lately, I'll sum it up in 3 words

mod me mod me mod me mod me pls mod pls mod mod mod

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Ced View Post

I don't remember being warned about him, However I do have a short memory for these things.
    Remember, we generally don't ban or condemn members based on their actions on other websites. We've always believed in a clean slate when being here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kandor View Post
    User is banned on buypoe for scamming and ban-evasion.

Pain, not butt-licking staff members is no way you're going to get mod.

jesus guys.
    ^^

He's not getting mod while he breaks rules, Please PM any staff member if you have contributing evidence to the case. A screenshot of the member not being banned isn't really considered "evidence" relevant to the case.

Quote Originally Posted by pimpdady View Post

I've banned the user for the time being, please PM me your Skype details so I can confirm what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/Mt4V8Ubh.jpg

This is what happens when I tell the staff about sketchy users and they do nothing.. GG.
    Yeah, Sorry. We're firm believers in "innocent until proven guilty" as you had little to no proof of this person scamming - (Well none that I saw anyway!) - We weren't going to ban him based off of your suspicions. GG.

/Infraction for posting in Report a Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ezenemy View Post
    for anyone who hasn't been checking the forums lately, I'll sum it up in 3 words

mod me mod me mod me mod me pls mod pls mod mod mod
    Once again, as I've told you countless times, Please refer to Report a Member rules: http://bot-supply.com/forum/report-m...ber-rules.html
    I've only given you an infraction this time before you cry "Unfair treatment" - Don't expect me to be nice next time, you're on your last official warning before a months suspension.

Quote Originally Posted by doubleuson View Post
    Just like to say that while Im not allowed to post here, that's not his real Skype, and he hasnt been too active in the last week. So yeah. Feel free to infract me.
    I've given you a warning of infraction seeing as you're a first time offender. Next time you have "Proof" (Proof being physical evidence not just words/beliefs) relevant to the case please PM a staff member.
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 07-30-2013 at 12:07 PM.