Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ultsfordays

Thread: Reporting ThatWeirdGuy

Reporting ThatWeirdGuy

This is a copy and paste from his thread

Well I was scammed, I am going to show pics of this guy.. And explain the situation.. I don't understand why a VIP member would scam me for a small amount like $24.. But nevertheless being unlegit isn't smart.

I sold him in increments of 200k/550k/750k. He paid for the 200k and the 550k.. With me going first and being legit. I respected the guy but for some reason he wanted to scam me for 750k. ($24) I was selling at $32/m

Here is him paying me for the first 2 but I did not receive the last payment. http://gyazo.com/7bc530437f666d2f55052a2daca63aa7

Here is our conversation and me losing to him in SF for him to win the 750k then him leaving and logging off skype without paying me.
    http://gyazo.com/40f705d56c5997b10d9b44e547273a58

I am not upset about the loss of $24 but rather the fact that someone can preach they are legit and then infact scam for such a small amount. Don't know why you would want to ruin your reputation like that.

Banned

Rage, please don't post in these threads. Can you add my Skype: Tequila_Bs thanks.

I added you earlier.

I spoke to him again, He said his internet died and that his friend had gotten on his account.. Then he had been banned for botting. I informed him that he still should pay me if he wants to keep his bot-supply account because even tho it sucks to get your account banned you can still make others. He said if he gets unbanned he will pay me which is shitty..

I still have not been paid.. How is this guy not banned yet?
    Scooter likes this.