Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Lanich

Lanich

we ve a deal for GM BNAV and if ım banned cause of him he ll refund me but the same day after the payment before the service ım banned for botting so ım not profit by him/her service then ı want refund he said nope cause you banned cause of botting its not my fault

Administrator

So he accepted payment and prior to the service being started your account had gotten banned?

If this is true and Lanich had done no work at all on your account then a refund should be given. However if they had already put time into your account (but not service completion) then a partial refund should be given for the time they had already invested.
    Need to get in Contact with me?

my dnav was novice he just doing my dnav up to narrow

Administrator

So you paid him to do d-nav and b-nav and d-nav was completed?

nah ım just paid him for broad/gm bnav

Ex-Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sobo View Post
    So he accepted payment and prior to the service being started your account had gotten banned?

If this is true and Lanich had done no work at all on your account then a refund should be given. However if they had already put time into your account (but not service completion) then a partial refund should be given for the time they had already invested.
    Not to go against you Sobo, but the ban was for botting, and there is no automatic Battle Navigation bot known to exist. Therefore the ban was not caused accidently by Lanich and as he stated in the skype chat, "if you get banned upon your own being | then i dont refund". So by that statement and no direct rejections by the accuser, Lanich is not guilty. Nevertheless, no real progress was made so at least a partial refund should be made in my opinion. That or the service to be continued on a new account or something.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Banned

We had an agreement prior to the trade that REGARDLESS of the progress done, if his account was banned through no fault of my own then he wouldn't be refunded, but if it was my fault then he would.
    He willingly agreed to this and after he got banned, he tried to turn the blame onto me for apparently 'botting dnav'.
    Due to him agreeing that it didn't matter what progress had been done, if he got banned he said that I didn't have to refund. He decided to bot and got banned for it, then tried to say that I botted Dnav because he knew he wasn't going to get a refund unless it was my fault.
    Now that he is banned my IP was on that account and as a result my accounts are now at risk, which is why I got him to agree to the non-refund.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Lanich View Post
    We had an agreement prior to the trade that REGARDLESS of the progress done, if his account was banned through no fault of my own then he wouldn't be refunded, but if it was my fault then he would.
    He willingly agreed to this and after he got banned, he tried to turn the blame onto me for apparently 'botting dnav'.
    Due to him agreeing that it didn't matter what progress had been done, if he got banned he said that I didn't have to refund. He decided to bot and got banned for it, then tried to say that I botted Dnav because he knew he wasn't going to get a refund unless it was my fault.
    Now that he is banned my IP was on that account and as a result my accounts are now at risk, which is why I got him to agree to the non-refund.
    >Gets people to agree on a no refund policy knowning their is a possibility they will be banned for botting (as the chances are the user had used a bot at some point seeing as how they are a user of a bot website)
    >Reports account
    >Player gets banned
    >???
    >Profit

Banned

>Gets people to agree on a no refund policy knowning their is a possibility they will be banned for botting (as the chances are the user had used a bot at some point seeing as how they are a user of a bot website)
    >Reports account
    >Player gets banned
    >???
    >Profit
    In all honesty, I told him not to use Aeolus and it's all over the forums, he chose to use it.
    In the end it's his fault.

he didnt say to me anything like dont use bot

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast