Reporting unknown949

I was scammed yesterday by unknown949. I sent him $35 on paypal and he claimed not to get it and never gave me the poe. The problem with that is that paypal support says that he claimed the money and that he definitely got it. He would not answer me on skype after i sent him multiple messages at multiple times he was online.

Ex-Staff Member

You need to post screenshots of Skype and Paypal logs onto this thread. Upload them to an image hosting site and link them in as they are larger and an be read from.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Ex-Staff Member

Ok add my Skype and I can get this sorted out.

- - - Updated - - -

Everything seems conclusive. Unknown949 has 24 hours to return the $35 or pay 1 million PoE to the accusor else he will be banned.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Banned

He did the exact same thing to me last night. I was buying 3 accounts off him for $85, sent him the money and he said he never got it even though Paypal said the payment cleared.

Ex-Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by Merchant96 View Post
    He did the exact same thing to me last night. I was buying 3 accounts off him for $85, sent him the money and he said he never got it even though Paypal said the payment cleared.
    Then why didn't you submit a report thread?

Banned

I was waiting for him to Skype me back, then I saw this pop up in my forum monitor.

Ex-Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by Merchant96 View Post
    I was waiting for him to Skype me back, then I saw this pop up in my forum monitor.
    In future, the sooner someone is reported while acting suspiciously, the less people will be affected by him.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by doubleuson View Post
    In future, the sooner someone is reported while acting suspiciously, the less people will be affected by him.
    llamadog903 was scammed before I was.

Ex-Staff Member

User prematurely banned after attempting to scam others.

Thread /closed