Reporting YppPoez

Basically i added him on skype a week or so ago looking to buy poe, i contacted him today regarding this, he seemed friendly, asked about my vouches, i told him i had none, so he said i go first, i said fine, as i had seen his vouches, i was completely co-operative, he even went as far as asking me to put on my paypal that i had received the items already. Of course, paypal now has a copy of this chatlog as i have to explain to them why it says that, and why im posting a request for refund, anyways.
    Basically we were standing beside eachother ingame, and then he said, we should wager the money because sending it is too suspicious, and then he said he cant wager it because his pirate is too low level, and so he said he was swapping accounts, he then logged off, and blocked me on skype.

I have sent this same evidence to paypal and they gave me an immediate escalation, basically i run an online business and have had to deal with refunds and this stuff alot, so paypal takes everything i say to be 100% truth, as it always is when dealing with refunds and claims.

Here is the Evidence. scam1.jpgscam2.jpgscam3.jpgscam4.jpg

Feel free to add me on skype: Syruz... (with the ...)

I added Toxic already to try and speed things along, he is yet to add me back.

So basically, paypal is going to get my money back, and if this is how ypppoez acts, i dont know why hes allowed to buy and sell on these forums.

Banned

I did no such thing. I didn't attempt to sell poe to anyone today. Can you please upload those pictures to an image hosting site as they are too small to read. thanks and i would like to solve this

Next thing youll tell me your skype got hacked, and somone else did it, its the same skype u have posted in other threads advertising selling and buying Poe

- - - Updated - - -

sry bout the skype thing, i was talking to my friend the whole time

Banned

that isn't my paypal... and toxic can vouch for that

but that is your skype, and theres no denying that, you obviously have 2 paypal accounts, which i do aswell, one for personal, one for business, and my personal one is empty as of now, so i used my business one to buy the poes, and paypal has already escalated it, and if its not yours im guessing u wont mind when the money is taken from your account, and your account is banned

Ex-Staff Member

Hey Max,

Sorry about the delay I was caught up yesterday. I've accepted you on Skype and am currently reviewing your case.

I'll speak with you further on Skype,
    Toxic

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Evidence confirmed. Ypppoez has been found guilty of scamming Maaaaaaxx.

Ypppoez has 24 hours to return the full money to the victim and contact me immediately otherwise he will be permanently banned.

Thank you,
    Toxic
    Last edited by Toxic; 05-28-2013 at 06:09 PM.

Ex-Staff Member

Ypppoez has been banned for scamming and ban evasion.

Closed.