Report: Dumbledore/Sharpie

The owner of the Bot-Supply account "Dumbledore" responded to my PoE selling thread, then added me on Skype. He wanted to buy PoE and use a mod as a middleman. I agreed, and asked if he knew of a mod. He gave me the skype named "thescarecrow_botsupply" and told me to add that name, claiming that it was the Bot-Supply mod Scarecrow (whose actual skype is thescarecrow-botsupply).

It didn't take long for me to realize that he was the owner of both Skypes and it was an obvious scam. After I called him out, he began bragging about being "Sharpie," presumably a previous Bot-Supply scammer.

Screenshots to be added soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dumbledore3.jpg   dumbledore4.jpg   dumbledore1.jpg   dumbledore2.jpg  
    Last edited by RamJam; 05-12-2013 at 01:43 PM.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by RamJam View Post
    The owner of the Bot-Supply account "Dumbledore" responded to my PoE selling thread, then added me on Skype. He wanted to buy PoE and use a mod as a middleman. I agreed, and asked if he knew of a mod. He gave me the skype named "thescarecrow_buypoe" and told me to add that name, claiming that it was the Bot-Supply mod Scarecrow (whose actual skype is thescarecrow-buypoe).

It didn't take long for me to realize that he was the owner of both Skypes and it was an obvious scam. After I called him out, he began bragging about being "Sharpie," presumably a previous Bot-Supply scammer.

Screenshots to be added soon.
    My Skype is actually thescarecrow-botsupply...

I have no affiliation with the mod team at Buypoe and I really don't want any affiliation with it.

User was banned.

Thanks for the report