Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Reporting - ypppoez

Purchased an account from him,
    Within about 10 minutes of me getting on the account and jumping on a station, i'm shut out and it says im banned for "Theft"

- Proof of Ban 8c8c50975f40b58a6e1c786df08e18e3.png
    -Payement sent today - b2bdf710d8f52d733a9f56e4f6534c86.png
    -Proof of email - 946b43d4a3a629bd65ca7bf9aafb05de.png , 82b76bfcb502ade1a2ae8a62c342cd7e.png
    -Proof that this is the account - 90886271176a11f872e6baba36ed8d17.png

He claims that he hasn't done anything, but i still have full access to my main account which puts any ToS breaking down to him.

proof of theft he mustve reported it as stolen, and the ringers will send him an e-mail to the e-mail that was previously registred, with a link to a new pass,

and another point is: Never buy accounts that ppl used money to purchase doubs coz they can get it back in a heart beat

Banned

i hadn't bought dubs, nor was there an email registered, so i couldn't get the account back even if i wanted. He simply got himself banned after i sold him the account and now he wants me to give him the money back.

have you bought the account from someone else or did u make it yourself ?

if you made it yourself, then its a different story, with a little right by your side.

thats my opinion, a mod can verify hes more experienced

I logged on to the account to make sure the info for log in worked, i then jumped on a blokade ship to watch, stopped playing on it, changed the user and password and didn't do anything else on it. I only looked back on it twice.

Banned

i did buy the account from someone but that was nearly 6 months ago. although i did just buy another account yesterday that i played with on the same computer. if the person i bought it from got banned for theft would all the accounts i played with on this comp get banned as well?

another reason is usually when you buy an account you just log to the site change the pass nd shit and wait a couple of days coz a change in IP lets Say logged from the US and then in 2 seconds after logged in the UK is kinda suspicious and can result in bans

so this might be it, i dont know send em an e-mail or smthn

This is him telling me that he has never used another account on his computer
    - fe4048fd7e2b2a95ddfb8c8cdd5ee22f.png

Banned

that is completely true. Let's call the acc i sold you x and the other 1 y. I played with only x on this particular computer, but guess what i own another computer on which i've played with both x and y, so i didn;t lie in telling you that.

if he used another account nd was banned it would have said Ban Evasion..

Account Theft is when the account is suspected to be stolen

if the account is logged from a different IP address in a different country within a day, if the owner complains its stolen

in your case i believe that you logged on instantly into the account which clearly showed in the game and resulted in theft.

you can send an e-mail saying its your account nd bullshit about it to them saying you traveled etc.. IF they ask u and say its coz the IP

its not so hard give it a shot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast