Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Panda Express scammed me.

The deal was 33 USD for 1 million she never gave me those and logged from skype.. here are pictures:

amanda1.jpgamanda2.jpgamanda3.jpgamanda4.jpgamanda5.jpg

i also got more pics

Banned

I gave it to you retard, you recieved a ship, with 1m stock inside it...

nope not true.. why dont u logg back into skype.. in ive also reported u to paypal. So give back my money or give me my 1 mill and i will take away all reports.

Just a heads up, even if its an alt, its better to blur the names.

true.. but it's not an alt ..

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by lillen123 View Post
    true.. but it's not an alt ..
    Please blur all pirate names, we have an unwritten rule that we don't post pirate names no matter what happens.

Panda, do you have any proof of trading him a ship? Otherwise you will be banned. (Unless of course you refund him). You have 24 hours from this post to do either.

how to replace the photo with another one?

Banned

Kind of sucks, this kid was kissing my ass, acting so polite and what not, lmao, hes just one heck of a leeching cunt. Fucking cheapskate, go ahead and ban me as I do not have proof, but I surely did give him the ship, + thats my alt you dumb fuck, I'm not retarded to give you my mains name. Jesus, such a paranoid cheapskate, go get a job, fucking lying for 30$ and learn to play poker and not to get cleaned by other kids.

~Panda Express, I honestly was planning to be a active member of this community, start my own stat shop, and also my poe selling business, buy VIP and stuff, meh.

Administrator

(Unless of course you refund him)
    You sure you don't want to take this path?

Banned

I already gave him my 1m, and I received my 33$. Now he says that hes going to refund that aswell, which means, I have -33$, Now after refunding him I will then have -66$ lmao, please face just think about my loss, I just lost 1m poe + a ship, and hes going to take 33$ more from me, then again you want me to refund him 33$ more. Kind of bs, wait, Ill be down either 66 or 99$, Im bad at math :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast