Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Emerald is a scammer

He is the main acct of Emeraldonly. He stole the
    poe and took the acct back. All proof on Skype.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by tonistaro View Post
    He is the main acct of Emeraldonly. He stole the
    poe and took the acct back. All proof on Skype.
    Post Screenshots. No bans will be made without evidence of screenshots in this thread.

Banned

Okay first of all, doesnt seem it strange that those two have almost the same username? Emerald = Emerald + Only , then the person on skype who was selling me an account against poe and some $ was Emerald. (skype: Safetyfirst.ok) i will post screen of proof of that after. (for the ips: he might have used a VPN or something to change it, or he has a friend with him). After i saw that he changed pw and stole me 6.6m i directly pmed back on skype. he just said 1 word and didnt ever talk back to me...
    Few hours later he used Emeraldonly on BS to sell the poe STOLEN, even more strange, its the same amount...
    i am not trying to show off or something that kind, i just want to report the people that scams...
    "His" pirate got banned now, thanks too OMs !
    And again, if my grammar or my spelling isnt perfect, please forgive me im not perfect.

Thank you

screen-shot-2013-04-11-17.48.43.jpg

screen-shot-2013-04-11-17.52.43.jpg
    Last edited by Toxic; 04-11-2013 at 03:00 PM.

#Return

Ok, so emerald is only speculated to be emeraldonly.

Is there any proof of the payment you sent for the account??

Also, if the accounts Pw was changed, how did you know the money was stolen?

Banned

No emerald stole my account back, emeraldonly is the scnd acct of him or a friend. All was paid via poe. that can be confirmed by Toxic. And he stole from chest in one of
    my other accts house cause i made that acct roomie earlier. And it was written on build records so i directly called OM and they banned his pirate. but he s still runing on this
    forum...

Banned

Scarecrow add my skype Safetyfirst.Ok, I will show you all of the chatlogs i've had with him, I am not Emeraldonly on this forum and you can check it by my IP, I only have one account on here and that is this, which is Emerald, he first accuses me of scamming him , and then he gets me banned by stealing on my account that he bought, and got my IP banned including my alts
    Last edited by Emerald; 04-11-2013 at 11:56 PM. Reason: wrong grammar

Banned

Not only that, you scammed Dan as well

Banned

I already cleares that story PERSONALY with dan AND neda so this is past

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by tonistaro View Post
    I already cleares that story PERSONALY with dan AND neda so this is past
    Ill be talking to Dan and sorting this report out tonight as it seems to be a huge mess. Tonistaro, with what is shown I am not happy with you, you don't delete an account over that, and you will quite possibly end up banned. (Depending on what Dan says)

As for Emerald and Emeraldonly being the same person, it is speculation. I will be checking Ip logs after I'm off my iPad and if you are falsely accusing you will be given an infraction.

Please supply ALL proof that you all have in this thread. Don't tell me to talk to Toxic because you are dealing with me at the moment and I want all proof shown on this thread, none of this Skype crap. All I see is you, Toni talking to someone (with 0 proof of a scam taking place) and logs suggesting foul play with Dan, I will be following it up with Dan, but for now, display all the proof you have or it will be ignored. If you can show someone on Skype, you can show it on here.

#Return

Please keep this thread solely to that of the report case between Emerald and Tonistaro. Any others please make a fresh report case.

Could you please, once again, post proof of the money being transferred on YPP for the account, and PM me the screenshot of the Skype logs containing to usenename and password transfer on Skype or however you exchanged the info to the account.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast