Banned

Emerald is a scammer

And again,... even after payment and i receiving the account, 2 days later he comes back on the account. changes the Pw and mail and took all the poe from my chest wich was over 6M !! This is seriously getting too much, admin/mod can you please do something about these scams are getting too much in here...

Please mod/admin come on skype when you can most of proof are there ! And on YPP

BS nam: EMEraldonly the guy who is selling 6.6m right now
    Last edited by Toxic; 04-09-2013 at 11:07 AM.

Banned

You should get a mod to delete those posts so you only have one.

#Return

Yeah, I'm giving you a warning of infraction (1/2 a point) for spamming the forum with this. Provide proof in the report thread, nowhere else. (Makes it easier on us so we have it all on record when they appeal).

Thanks.

Banned

Why would you buy an account and then not change the password/e-mail? This is your own stupidity as much as anything else.

Banned

I have a lot of sufficient proof to prove my innocence, He did change the email and password, he probally forgot both, email and passwords he changed, as it was 1AM at night for him , I have the chat logs if any mods want to take a look, i'll be gladly to chat with them and show them our deal. My skype is Safetyfirst.ok, thanks.

Banned

And one thing rofl, you first accuse me of scamming, yet you can't even get my BS name right, shows that you really know your facts eh.

Dan
    Bot Coder

Willing to show a Mod or such evidence through TeamViewer of me getting scammed by Toni. Just PM me or, hit me up on Skype (daniel-bunting). I hate the whole screenshotting thing... But, I can give it a go if I must.. XD
    Last edited by Dan; 04-10-2013 at 02:01 AM. Reason: I'm dyslexic.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Willing to show a Mod or such evidence through TeamViewer of me getting scammed by Toni. Just PM me or, hit me up on Skype (daniel-bunting). I hate the whole screenshotting thing... But, I can give it a go if I must.. XD
    Please post this in a fresh report case so we have it on record if the person appeals,

Thanks.