Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Face

Thread: Laxus is trying to chargeback.

Laxus is trying to chargeback.

Sold Laxus 5m PoE a couple days ago, he now filed a dispute.

I can also supply the Skype conversation if necessary.

paypal.jpg

http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-p...paypal%5D.html

Please don't ban him until PayPal responds to the dispute.

Will update asap.

Banned

PayPay usually is on the sellers side so you should be safe.
    Next time tell him to send as gift with a note saying:

Paying for virtual currency, chargeback will be decided by the admins of www.bot-supply.com

Administrator

We do not decide the chargeback at all. We just ban people who try to scam people.

Paypal doesn't really accept third party decisions, rather they do their own thing.

Sorry mates.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingPenguin View Post

Paying for virtual currency, chargeback will be decided by the admins of www.bot-supply.com
    Yeah I supplied quite a bit of evidence, and my paypal has a pretty reputable track record.. should work out in my favor, but who knows.

Will update. Thanks for the response.

Please ban Laxus. He did chargeback.

Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    We do not decide the chargeback at all. We just ban people who try to scam people.

Paypal doesn't really accept third party decisions, rather they do their own thing.

Sorry mates.
    Either I misread your post, or you misread mine. Likely the latter.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingPenguin View Post

What Face was referring to was this ^^. We do not decided or have any affiliations with PayPal to make those decisions, nor do we want to. We merely provide the ability for people to sell PoE and we moderate for scammers, anything beyond that has nothing to do with us.

Quote Originally Posted by stra View Post
    Please ban Laxus. He did chargeback.

Either I misread your post, or you misread mine. Likely the latter.
    Can you please provide the Skype logs (Via picture, not copy and paste) to verify that you did in face send him the PoE and that the trade did take place.

How is his post on my thread not sufficient proof?
    http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-p...html#post35176

I can supply pictures of the skype if need be... but aside from that, the way this entire site is managed is pretty half assed.

Administrator

Well skype pictures are supposed to be supplied as per the rules. This provides more than just anecdotal evidence than a vouch would. We would need this for instance if he said what his paypal address would of been, or if his name matches the paypal name given in the screenshot given. We just don't have enough evidence to really know it was him. You know?

Can we get more information regarding the dispute? Like who imitated it, or what evidence was given for the reason for the dispute? It may be paypal holding the transaction to check the legitimacy of the transaction.

As for the entirety of the site being mismanaged, I'm sorry you feel that way. However the things that we do are just according to the rules that we set up and you had to agree to when you signed up. If you are not happy with the service we are providing, I can suggest the little red "x" at the top of your internet browser.
    Last edited by Face; 03-04-2013 at 08:04 AM.
    Ezenemy likes this.