Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Pelicankiller iz a zcammer

Banned

Pelicankiller iz a zcammer

Yeah so I got him neophyte/ulimate SF and he paid me 10 dollars like we agreed on(however he at first wanted gm for 10 dollars, i decided to be nice)(he wanted just ultimate so exp didnt matter)

Then he wanted to do the same deal again, and I felt like wagering something becus im just pro like that(not really, but opponent had like 1 block left)
    Pelicankiller then logs on the account, blames me for wagering and losing. I asked him if I could just get him legendary for 8,5. He agreed, said that he paid me and blocked me on skype, I contacted him here on /b/ot-supply but he didnt respond even after 48 hours of wait.

So yeaaa basicly he logged on during a game and blames me later and doesnt pay, kewl.
    Long skype log so moderator pm me for it? Or add me on skype.

apparently.ispankbabies(no one has yet hated on my skype name so lets not start <3)
    ty

Banned

Yeah I said Im sorry but it really was both our faults, he however kept putting the blame on me, I know it wasn't the best idea to wager someones stuff, but it was like 50-60k stuff we are talking about which is like 2,5 bucks. Yeah I know it isn't a big scam but it is still a scam and I deserve Justice!!

[1/18/13 7:54:59 PM] rehn foss: thats like 60k stuff you lost
    [1/18/13 7:56:06 PM] rehn foss: sent
    [1/18/13 7:56:08 PM] rehn foss: have a nice life

lawl

Edit:
    Yeah I was telling him alot of times to fucking just /w his account on an alt. he was determined to login himself :P

Administrator

I need you to post or PM screenshots of the skype conversations please.

Also, everyone else please keep this section clear of irreverent posts.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    I need you to post or PM screenshots of the skype conversations please.

Also, everyone else please keep this section clear of irreverent posts.
    So 6 days later and Face is still taking his time. Doesn't want to add me on Skype, PM'd the evidence though.

Banned

http://i47.tinypic.com/rrjxie.png --- him paying me the first time
    Video - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting --- logs, have fun readin

^^ proofz

Administrator

Sorry about that wait time. Each time I got around to doing your case, something decided to break and I had to fix it.

(corporate talk for I just kept forgetting)

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    Sorry about that wait time. Each time I got around to doing your case, something decided to break and I had to get someone to fix it.

(corporate talk for I just kept forgetting)
    I had to correct you.

Administrator

Thing is, you wagered his items without his permission and lost. It does not matter that he over logged you. You weren't given permission to wager in the first place. Thus you are responsible for the poe and items lost. You said in the video 200k and his items.

Suggesting 100k PoE will sell for 4-4.5 usd the adjusted trade of 8.5 dollars for Legendary ( which was attained)

With poe alone at those prices he's looking at 8.0-9.0 dollars lost.

I won't say that the other guy not paying isn't dirty. However, you are responsible for the items lost due to wagering without permission. By the math it's looking to be about even the adjusted trade to the amount of poe lost. So I'd call even.