Scammed by watchout

I think I have been scammed by watchout.

This is how it went:
    Around 5days ago watchout contacted me when he saw that I planned on selling POE on here.
    I know watchout ingame for a while now, he used to play by the user ~Removed~
    He gave me a proposal of joining him and another person whom he called corey, to sell POE together.
    He mentioned that he already had sold like 11mil poe and had lots more and he'd love to have me on board to cover more timezones and make more money.

This seemed like a good offer and considering I knew him ingame, I did not think he would scam me. So I joined him and contributed around 3mil (I know it went to around 3.2-3.4mil but just rounding it off).

He sold all my money and then said now having sold all of his and my money we had a decent amount in paypal and he would send me my cut soon.

Till then I had not met this partner of his called corey so I asked him for corey's skype id and he provided me the skype id of Chabitsku, who I believe is a member on here as well. After speaking to Chabitsku I realised that Chabitsku had just met watchout and did not know him before that day nor had sold any POE with him. It was pretty clear now that watchout had lied to me so I confronted him and he accepted his lies and said that he only lied so that he could have a partner and make some money together.

After some talking he agreed to send me the $90 he had made of my POE and that we would start afresh and buy/sell POE.

After that instead of paying me he logged off and ran away, I have tried contacting him after that but to no vail.

I am willing to provide chat logs if needed.

I am willing to accept this as a misunderstanding and pull back my complaint if watchout pays me what he owes me.

For everyones safety:
    His skype id: Phist123
    Name: Matt Johnson
    Paypal id: mattchicken123@gmail.com
    Igame names: ~Removed~
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 12-31-2012 at 10:29 AM. Reason: Removing In-game Names.

#Return

Please refrain from posting in-game names. Also please post the Skype Screenshots which will then need to be verified over Teamviewer. (All reports must be backed up with evidence)

Thanks.

If a staff member contacts me i shall show the skype logs and verify them

My skype id is
    Last edited by srachit; 03-15-2015 at 09:53 AM.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by srachit View Post
    If a staff member contacts me i shall show the skype logs and verify them

My skype id is rachit.s
    I added you, my Skype is Thescarecrow-botsupply

And we do like to have the evidence shown on the report so it gives the accused a chance to tell their side of the story and perhaps shed light on the situation. It's also nice to have it on record in case the person appeals, we can then show proof off of the thread as we don't keep screenshots of scams and it would be very annoying to get them off other staff members all the time.