Ex-Staff Member

Report Totalloser

This is nothing intended to be rude to him however:

Just today, my main account has been banned for "Botting". Totalloser is/was currently doing my stat services at the time (just completed Patching, Rigging and Bilging remained). He was the person that had my account details and besides him and Pwner9111 (the person I originally agreed a deal with to do my stats but Totalloser was working with him to do them.) I honestly haven't used a Non-Manual bot since they were taken down and I was actually previously banned by OMs, but they unbanned me so it may have been a glitch. Also, as the following picture shows (totalloser-case-skype-profile.jpg) he has "unshared" his Skype with me. I find this suspicious as he has not yet finished my services.

I am not entirely accusing him as it could be a Y!PP Server glitch or something but this sure looks fishy.

Happy to confirm anything via Teamviewer
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Banned

ill be happy to clear anything up that needs clearing up xD... im sorry for the confusion man. i like to keep my skype clean and so i remove people on occasion once im done with them. feel free to ask others on buypoe where i do most of my bussiness. I have seen quin bilge and rig and he is amazing.Ill try and catch him online and get him to show you <3

#Return

Alright, so what seems to be the reason behind the report? The fact you got banned or the fact he stopped being your friend in Skype before he finished the services ? (Which seems to be ok to clear up...)

Ex-Staff Member

Well, he's the only person besides me who has used my account and I know I haven't used non-manual bots so I just wanted to put this out there and see his side of the story and see if there is any need for this to be resolved. As usual, Y!PP are being a bit tardy with the proof so I have no idea what is going on tbh...
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by doubleuson View Post
    Well, he's the only person besides me who has used my account and I know I haven't used non-manual bots so I just wanted to put this out there and see his side of the story and see if there is any need for this to be resolved. As usual, Y!PP are being a bit tardy with the proof so I have no idea what is going on tbh...
    Did he specifically say he would not use bots ? Like, I'm gonna be brutally honest here, I doubt we would ban someone for getting someone banned on YPP for doing services unless they specifically said "I will not use a bot" and even then it's a little borderline.This is what happens when you let people do your stats, it sucks, but that's the risk you face.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    unless they specifically said "I will not use a bot" and even then it's a little borderline.This is what happens when you let people do your stats, it sucks, but that's the risk you face.
    What the fuck?

I'm sorry to post on a thread that I'm not involved in, and I realize this is slightly off topic, as this isn't what OP was talking about, but if you purchase a stat service because they won't use a bot (which is probably why you bought the service in the first place, you don't want to get banned) then using a bot is completely unacceptable. It's like selling someone 1M PoE, promising them it'll be on Emerald, and then after they paid, telling them that it's actually on Cerulean. It's still 1M PoE, but in both scenarios, the buyer ends up with something he can't use.

Now, if you got banned for something other than botting then that's another situation completely.

Banned

i do have a stat service and i state i do NOT use bots. I simply hate them. iv been playing 5 years and learned te puzzles i offer. Doubleouson stated that he previously botted and was un-banned. He told me this when he offered to sell me the account before i realized i was doing his stats. I cant say for sure that quin never botted on his account but i can say i have seen him bilge/rig and he is amazing and legit so botting those puzzles would be un-neccessary.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Money View Post
    What the fuck?

I'm sorry to post on a thread that I'm not involved in, and I realize this is slightly off topic, as this isn't what OP was talking about, but if you purchase a stat service because they won't use a bot (which is probably why you bought the service in the first place, you don't want to get banned) then using a bot is completely unacceptable. It's like selling someone 1M PoE, promising them it'll be on Emerald, and then after they paid, telling them that it's actually on Cerulean. It's still 1M PoE, but in both scenarios, the buyer ends up with something he can't use.

Now, if you got banned for something other than botting then that's another situation completely.
    A stat service is a service done because the person is too lazy, bots are perfectly acceptable in stat services. (Unless of course it is stated in their thread that they promise to not use bots). If you got issues with people using bots on stat services, make sure you ask them before you get them to do it!!!

Next time post a different thread or PM me with your concerns, posting in Report-A-Member without being staff/involved with the case is against the rules and I will infract you for it next time.

Quote Originally Posted by totalloser View Post
    i do have a stat service and i state i do NOT use bots. I simply hate them. iv been playing 5 years and learned te puzzles i offer. Doubleouson stated that he previously botted and was un-banned. He told me this when he offered to sell me the account before i realized i was doing his stats. I cant say for sure that quin never botted on his account but i can say i have seen him bilge/rig and he is amazing and legit so botting those puzzles would be un-neccessary.
    I'm going to leave this up to you two to sort out if you could please re-add him on Skype, as I'm not really sure what the "report." (Unless it's about you getting banned, in which case it's just badluck in my opinion, as stated before, that's the risk you take).

Ex-Staff Member

Apologies for time wasting, happened to find an auto blacksmithing bot that my brother was using on my account.

Sorry for accusing Totalloser and wasting Scarecrow's time.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by doubleuson View Post
    Apologies for time wasting, happened to find an auto blacksmithing bot that my brother was using on my account.

Sorry for accusing Totalloser and wasting Scarecrow's time.
    All good.

/Closed.