Results 1 to 6 of 6
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sobo

Thread: Report: Tim

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    wastedbro is offline

    Posts
    527

    Report: Tim

    Users will receive 1 infraction for the following:


    Accusing someone of scamming without proof: Text logs DO NOT count as proof.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Not to mention he's a scammer.

    I could give more examples, and even make separate report threads for other users (Sobo and possibly Scare), but the VB mod you guys are using to slow down my connection to BS is working quite well, and I don't have the patience for it.


    It's technically unclear as to what Tim is referring to with his comment. If he's referring to a "case", well it's been settled and not only does not need further discussion, but was already ruled and can't be overturned at this point. So that is just defamation.

    Since he put that in a report thread, I'd consider it a report for both posting in another report thread AND scamming. Whether or not that was his intention doesn't matter as it can easily be conceived in multiple ways, resulting in not only defamation, but also in false accusations.

    So since his statement combined with his thread would be considered accusing without proof, there is no way this rule can't apply to him.
    Last edited by Sobo; 10-09-2012 at 12:52 AM.
    Skype - wastedbro

  2. #2
    Tim
    Senior Member
    Tim is offline

    Posts
    104
    You're a scammer, you admitted it yourself. The fact you paid it back doesn't change the fact that you're a scammer. You scammed, ergo you're a scammer. Hell, you even tried to scam me once, got all the evidence on Skype.

    Nice try scammer.


  3. #3
    Senior Member
    wastedbro is offline

    Posts
    527
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    You're a scammer, you admitted it yourself. The fact you paid it back doesn't change the fact that you're a scammer. You scammed, ergo you're a scammer. Hell, you even tried to scam me once, got all the evidence on Skype.

    Nice try scammer.

    I admitted to a case that had been settled. If a person is charged with murder and found not guilty, he will receive no penalty for admitting that he did commit the murder he was accused of.

    You JUST reported me for scamming. You can't report me for a settled case, therefore you broke the rules.

    And I'm too lazy to wait 10 minutes for BS to load to show me the rules again, but lying may be one. I have not IMed you over skype in over a year, if at all. The last time I remember talking to you privately was when I needed help in a Paypal dispute in which I was scammed.
    Skype - wastedbro

  4. #4
    Tim
    Senior Member
    Tim is offline

    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by wastedbro View Post
    I admitted to a case that had been settled. If a person is charged with murder and found not guilty, he will receive no penalty for admitting that he did commit the murder he was accused of.

    You JUST reported me for scamming. You can't report me for a settled case, therefore you broke the rules.

    And I'm too lazy to wait 10 minutes for BS to load to show me the rules again, but lying may be one. I have not IMed you over skype in over a year, if at all. The last time I remember talking to you privately was when I needed help in a Paypal dispute in which I was scammed.
    That's cool and all, but you admitted to having scammed someone. To use your metaphor against you (>implying normal law is the same as forum rules) if a person admits to killing someone but then serves their time or pays a fine, it doesn't change the fact that they're a murderer. Ergo, you're still a scammer. I've got all the evidence I need, I save it for times when it's humours to use it. There are convos where you've admitted to scammnig more people, convos were you said you copied other people's code, convos were you said you sent other people's source code to the OMs. The list goes on, it actually amazes me that someone as sordid as you can feign innocence so well.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    wastedbro is offline

    Posts
    527
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    That's cool and all, but you admitted to having scammed someone. To use your metaphor against you (>implying normal law is the same as forum rules) if a person admits to killing someone but then serves their time or pays a fine, it doesn't change the fact that they're a murderer. Ergo, you're still a scammer. I've got all the evidence I need, I save it for times when it's humours to use it. There are convos where you've admitted to scammnig more people, convos were you said you copied other people's code, convos were you said you sent other people's source code to the OMs. The list goes on, it actually amazes me that someone as sordid as you can feign innocence so well.
    It doesn't matter if I'm a scammer or not. You reported me for scamming. Prove it or get an infraction.

    I have not admitted to scamming more people, although I have admitted to hacking someone's YPP account because they scammed me. That was over a year ago and was decided that it was fair under the circumstances.

    I have copied another person's code for others to use, but it caused no harm and was taken care of. Not to mention it was settled and can't be brought up to report me.

    I have not said I sent other people's source to the OMs. I said I wanted someone to over two years ago.

    Use whatever "evidence" you want. But every time you do, I'm going to report you for the same reason. You have no proof of anything and have nothing to report me for. Good luck.
    Skype - wastedbro

  6. #6
    Administrator
    Sobo is offline

    Posts
    1,163
    First off, we aren't slowing down your connection to our servers. That is extremely childish and something Dave would do and I try to hold myself to a higher standard with that (Of course with you the gloves come off)

    Secondly, you are a scammer. Plain and simple, just because you didn't get banned for it doesn't mean you didn't scam someone or make you any less of a scammer, If someone is found innocent for murder then later admits to that murder it still makes him a murderer (I.E. OJ Simpson)

    Thirdly, This is getting out of hand I'm going to close this now. He reported you for something completely different and had put in a witty remark at the end, sure it may have been unnecessary but he didn't report you for scamming.
    HouseStepFan likes this.
    Need to get in Contact with me?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •