#Return

Reporting Members

So a few people here, and I'm not just talking to one person, I'm talking to a few people who continually do this.

To report someone, you go The Report a Member Section.

My PM inbox, Skype and MSN are not places to report people, it needs to be done officially and properly so it doesn't just look like I am banning without reasoning. Another reason we do it properly is so that if other people have proof, more proof can be provided and the opposing party has time to put up an argument. (Unless of course there is overwhelming evidence).

Anymore Skype messages about Reporting people (Unless you have already made a thread) and I will just block you.

- Scarecrow

Also, people need to learn the rules about who can post in the thread. I'm tired of seeing far too many people posting where they are not wanted.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    Also, people need to learn the rules about who can post in the thread. I'm tired of seeing far too many people posting where they are not wanted.
    At the moment, I just want it off my Skype and onto official records. That's my next battle.