Pwned scammed me

got scammed yesterday and now today, sold pwned 280k poe and he said he'd pay me 13 dollars, i said he had to go first and after being an idiot he convinced me to go first. so i gave him the poe and items(worth 285k in all really). He then said he paid me, i told him it hadnt come through and he logged i vidded the whole thing, but dont want to upload straight onto here becasue firstly i dont know how and secondly i accidentally vidded my mains pirate name and dont want that to be revealed to alot of people.

This is hilarious found him in lima inn trying to sell my sloop XD. his name i will not reveal unless he reveals mine as the ship is full of my trinkets derp.
    Last edited by yayaya123; 08-20-2012 at 08:06 PM.
    Bots i have bought- BoS, Poseidon, Argos, Aeolus, Trident

Banned

Pm me your Skype, or pm me a link to the video and I will do my best to sort this out.

Banned

Did you happen to talk to the person on skype because i have not been on this account for ages and let alone YPP and my only pirate is named Removed Pirate Name - Scarecrow i really don't care if it gets banned and i haven't logged on to my account in weeks someone else would have had to have been on this account to have scammed you
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 08-20-2012 at 10:41 PM.

You confirmed it was you in apost on here it must have been you and pm me your pirates name so I can confirm if it was your account I saw
    Bots i have bought- BoS, Poseidon, Argos, Aeolus, Trident

Banned

Both of you add me on skype, Tequila_Bs

I want to sort this out.
    Last edited by Tequila; 08-21-2012 at 12:46 AM.

Banned

Says not listed add me Matthew.williams502

Banned

This has been resolved. I have worked out that Vamped scammed Yaya from Pwneds account.

/Closed