Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Report accseller

Acc seller just scammed me for 500k , he added me on skype with "buying poe" message and i speak with him
    Here are the proofs snapshot_2012-08-16_191827.jpgsnapshot_2012-08-16_191855.jpgsnapshot_2012-08-16_191912.jpgsnapshot_2012-08-16_191943.jpg

After i give him first 500k he logget of and run like a .....i put him to post on my forum thread and he did so ,that me is the the real "accseller"
    Pls make something with this scammer
    http://imageshack.us/g/341/snapshot20120816191827.png/
    Last edited by marcopolo; 08-16-2012 at 05:37 PM.

Banned

Erm, I can't see the writing in the images, please make them bigger and repost them.

Banned

Please PM me your Skype when you get online. I need to check a few more things.

Banned

I have proof Chat history and screenshots when i give the poe. an admin to cantact me

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by pesh21 View Post
    I have proof Chat history and screenshots when i give the poe. an admin to cantact me
    Why do you have proof, this isn't your report case?

Banned

yes but i m also scammed .

Banned

i did nothing,.. paypal limited my acc and chargebacked what they said were suspicious trades so i email them and they no respond i try to get money to u for they did not me

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pesh21 View Post
    yes but i m also scammed .
    I'm confused as to why you are posting here? If you were scammed, open a report case to tell us: Who scammed you, and you need to have proof so we can do something about it.

accseller, I need to find out what happened so I can resolve this. Can you add my skype: Tequila_Bs

"i did nothing,.. paypal limited my acc and chargebacked what they said were suspicious trades so i email them and they no respond i try to get money to u for they did not me"
    LOL , u take first 500k then u log off and u say u did nothing,who is so stupid to belive you haha,and btw paypal did not chargeback any money,only buyers or sellers can do that

Tequila i added u
    My skype is amrco.polo838

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast