Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: I am tired of this

Administrator

I am tired of this

Killa, pain, you can see yourselves out. Call me a dictator, call me whatever you want. Lack of free speech as a first amendment? I'll give you something. As an american business owner, I have full right, to refuse anyone my service. As I pay the hosting, my good and service to you is having a forum set up. You are not welcomed. Good day.

I have not revoked any bot access.
    HouseStepFan, Eyedea and Rage like this.

Am I getting banned? O.o
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

If I ever come across a dictator with that level of patience, I'll be surprised.

Administrator

Mainly pms..

Chrome was banned for scamming
    Ezenemy for constantly trolling
    Wasted was only temp banned.
    TMU for hacking accounts
    same with another guy..

Just a lot of bans lately, I'm not too happy myself that they have to happen. And this is the first time in quite a while that I've actually banned someone :/

Banned

Face's site, Face's rules. But if you think about it this site can be run by the members for the members we just have to do it the way it was meant to be. Not trying to brown nose, but that's the truth.

VIP Member

Vamped not to be rude but the general user base of this forum does not have the maturity to handle any responsibility when it comes to running a forum or community. Given power a lot of people would destroy this site. Trust me I know Ive given staff to members to try out on another site. And we end up demoting them really fast. Thats why theres a probationary period. Now your not talking about giving staff but still a site ran by the users would not work the way you think it would.

Banned

Actually what I meant that we should be here to have fun, and chill. We shouldn't make it that the staff needs to intervene. I am not saying that members should get mod powers, I am saying about alot of the responsibility of keeping the forum alive relies on the members. no members, no forum.

Ex-Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by vamped View Post
    Actually what I meant that we should be here to have fun, and chill. We shouldn't make it that the staff needs to intervene. I am not saying that members should get mod powers, I am saying about alot of the responsibility of keeping the forum alive relies on the members. no members, no forum.
    That doesn't quite work when your community is based on a game consisting of 12 year olds.

Face. You don't need to feel like your being rude or being a "dictator". Your not doing anything wrong. You can't make everyone happy. That's never going to happen. Running a buisness as you say, isn't easy. The majority of people here, came here from buypoe. after being treated like children there. Your doing a fine job sir. Don't change a damn thing. That is all. Thank you for reading

Woot :C

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast