Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Face
  • 3 Post By Face

Thread: reporting scarecrows infraction on me.

Banned

reporting scarecrows infraction on me.

not reporting him just reporting the infraction and would like it lifted since scarecrow is overriding toxic for no reason when toxic deleted other peoples post and i get infracted for following rules now? and me and face settled the mistake i made earlier as for you can read it all where he says you have 0 infraction's and 0 warning's then tells me not to do it again. so thank's alot scarecrow for trying to start fights with me.

http://i46.tinypic.com/n6ovwx.png
    Last edited by killakilla; 08-15-2012 at 10:31 PM. Reason: showing of it being removed from toxic so why intervene?

Banned

Stfu leave scarecrow alone.

Banned

please leave this post you are breaking the rules. next time you post you most likely will get an infraction...

Worlds Smallest ePeen

Complaining against infractions is against the rules so you're really not doing yourself any favors (sun)

Banned

no it's not scarecrow told me to report so i did. please go read the previous report mate and you are not allowed to post here either mate please leave this thread to staff only.

Administrator

You know killa, to be perfectly fair I could infract you for backseat modding.
    datdudethatwins likes this.

Banned

not backseat modding i simply said you may most likely be infracted for your next post not saying i was doing it or telling him who would im simply explaining what would happen.

and i was also simply trying to help prevent him from being infracted, face please don't take sides so fast ik you know scarecrow longer and hes staff team i get that friends stick together but you got to realize, im not in the wrong you waved the infraction before and how can i be jeapordied for that? you can't be tried for the same thing twice and since you live in USA i know you understand that. And if not that basically mean's ganging up on me to get me banned even though your the owner and everything and i have full respect for you i don't see how i am being attacked on both of my post just to help thing's on this forums.
    Last edited by killakilla; 08-15-2012 at 10:38 PM. Reason: read it and find out

Administrator

That is backseat modding

Banned

trying to help someone out is backseat modding? no sir backseat modding is saying "oh im going to give you an infraction or have someone give you one unless you leave" i am just trying to help them and not get infracted...

Banned

Your infraction report is closed.